PDA

View Full Version : Am i safe?

mattmx918
02-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Hey everyone, I recently started doing a stun alch bot, and I am doing it in my house, on my balance. I am always babysitting it, but i have been getting about 1mil xp a day. What i am wondering is, is this a safe idea? I really do not want to get banned. I will be botting approximately 6 hours a day, babysitting every one. Please let me know ASAP,
Mattmx918

Jon Snow
02-02-2011, 07:21 PM
I've its a basic , badly coded script, probably not.

Trent!
02-02-2011, 07:21 PM
I wouldn't do it. Ever.

I have had 5 accounts of mine banned using other bots, while babysitting and only doing 2 hours a day. I recommend you stop using that bot immediately

Blue Waffle
02-02-2011, 07:22 PM
I used to bot with a paid fisher 2 hours a day got a ban after 3 days I did babysit it so my advice will be no

mattmx918
02-02-2011, 07:22 PM
It's a pretty nice script, with a few antiban features and very random clicks. Adjusts camera angles, and always clicks different spots on the balance and the alch/stun buttons.

Trent!
02-02-2011, 07:24 PM
It's a pretty nice script, with a few antiban features and very random clicks. Adjusts camera angles, and always clicks different spots on the balance and the alch/stun buttons.

Doesn't matter. The mouse movements suck. Don't use it if you value your account

mattmx918
02-02-2011, 07:28 PM
What do you reccomend i do then? For 99 magic..because i really do nott want to alch it all thats way too much clicking for me

Adam
02-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Try using the MTA bot.

Trent!
02-02-2011, 07:31 PM
What do you reccomend i do then? For 99 magic..because i really do nott want to alch it all thats way too much clicking for me

Buy the MTA bot here?

Googleman
02-02-2011, 07:35 PM
:) RiD MTA obviously, your on RiD's site lol. Its well worth it, it might be to late to save your account at this point (if its already flagged, its been known to take jagex up to three weeks to ban people). If you take a break from that script and wait a few weeks, for 12 dollars you can get 7M magic xp in about 12 days, with 100% chance of not getting banned. Seems like a no brainer to me :)

mattmx918
02-02-2011, 07:40 PM
hmm, i just dont see what can make your bots have such a better ban rate than rsbot with a custom script. I need to know what puts you guys over them, not just "I dont get banned using this" because I have many friends saying the same thing about rs. Its not like my script is used by 1000 accounts.

Googleman
02-02-2011, 07:50 PM
When you use RS bots your using scripts, which means it even though they say its "random" its not really random because its only "random" within a certain predefined area. Also the scripts random clicks are also predifined, when the scriptor makes the script he programs in an area where the bot is allowed to click, to Jagex this area will look like a perfect square, circle, ect. RiD on the other hand looks for coloration, and the shape of the object it is interacting with. RiD also uses extremely humanistic mouse movements, if you watch the new theiving bot it is extremely realistic. It moves to the Master Farmers shoulders, head, and chases the bot like a normal player would. To jagex they aren't seeing a square around the NPC, instead they are seeing that you are clicking in the same common areas normal players will click. This is what I feel gives RiD its distinctive advantage over competitors

RiD's ban rate also stands out way beyond all of his competitors.

mattmx918
02-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Hmm, well being the person who designed the script, i have it custom so it locates each point on the balance before it begins. Then, it clicks one of the preassigned points, which on the balance, it has over 30 throughout it alone. I dont see how this is any different, other than the ways it targets the object. yours usues color, mine uses a predesigned model of the shape

Trent!
02-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Hmm, well being the person who designed the script, i have it custom so it locates each point on the balance before it begins. Then, it clicks one of the preassigned points, which on the balance, it has over 30 throughout it alone. I dont see how this is any different, other than the ways it targets the object. yours usues color, mine uses a predesigned model of the shape

Doesn't matter what method we use. The fact is that the mouse movements for that bot suck and if you get reported you will easily be banned. I report people using noob bots for fun, and I always check their high scores a few weeks later, and 9/10 they are banned. If I do it, then hundreds of other people do it. You don't want to end up like one of those people who get banned.

----------

hmm, i just dont see what can make your bots have such a better ban rate than rsbot with a custom script. I need to know what puts you guys over them, not just "I dont get banned using this" because I have many friends saying the same thing about rs. Its not like my script is used by 1000 accounts.

Also no one has EVER been banned using these bots who followed the Guidelines on this site. NO other site can claim that record

mattmx918
02-02-2011, 08:17 PM
I dont see how my mouse movements arent random..what makes yours better than mine? My scripts dont move in a square fashion, so i therefor see no way that i can get caught. You assume that RID bots are undetectable, but they all use the same java compilations. Java always has a certain consistency, the method of finding it doesnt matter. Your bots have a pattern of clicking the same color regions over time. I need solid evidence before i spend money to trust someone else. Besides that, I am very short on money, I need to be 100% sure that i cant make something better.

Googleman
02-02-2011, 08:26 PM
lol click on the same pixle hundreds of times a day. GF your account =P

mattmx918
02-02-2011, 08:27 PM
there are only a certain amount of pixels in any object, your bound to repeat eventually. It doesnt click the same pixel every time, if you read my above post

Googleman
02-02-2011, 08:30 PM
You are contradicting yourself >.< either it involves shapes or it uses pixles. Shapes would appear to jagex as a square ect and pixles are worse. Powerbot just doesn't work like RiD, it doesn't look at colorations or objects shape it makes a predefined square around stuff.

Either way I am done with this thread, enjoy ban you should be convinced.

mattmx918
02-02-2011, 08:32 PM
I said that my script predesigns a model of the object. That means it is a combination of squares, circles, triangles, pretty much anything they use to make it. I'd like proof that your bot is more exact than mapping all the points on the exact object and randomly choosing one. If you give me that, I'm sold.

gusnatarajan
02-02-2011, 08:34 PM
well if your low on cash just buy perfect fighter LOL its like 12 bucks for unlimited auth, and its pretty damn good >.>

----------

anyways no one with RiD gets the stats they botted rollbacked >.>

mattmx918
02-02-2011, 08:37 PM
I mean physical cash, I have rs money. I dont get how your bots can be more "ban-proof" than mine. No one has addressed that question.

----------

meh whatever ill probably get one anyways just because they are uncommon. I'll have one within the week.

Explicit
02-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Also, what other people failed to mention in this thread is the fact RiD bots use unique styles. Where one bot may move the camera around all the time and spam click everything another might be more timid and click/rotate the camera whenever it has to. Because of this, Jagex cannot simply come to this site, download the bot, analyze it and get a sense for how it runs. They can, however, do this with all other bots if they wanted to because they all run on the same code.

Ethan
02-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Don't post threads asking if you're safe using other bots.. you know very well that you arn't and are only trying to start an argument.