PDA

View Full Version : Powerbot being DDosed

the_jon
02-03-2011, 12:17 AM
I just thought this was pretty funny, according to powerbot's twitter, their site is being ddosed by arbibots because arbiter resigned. You can search up powerbot on twitter to see their page to see lol
RiD FTW :P

Ink Foxclaw
02-03-2011, 12:26 AM
....There is no comment other than... GF xD

icool89
02-03-2011, 01:00 AM
its sad that they act like children.

PenduIum
02-03-2011, 01:01 AM
L0L "20 SECONDS AGO" To all ArbiBots customers: Arbiter has infected his scripts with a virus after resigning. Please dispute all PayPal payments IMMEDIATELY!

mmmbug
02-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Wow, immature kids.

String Beans
02-03-2011, 01:03 AM
And they claim that arbiter infected the scripts with a virus?
Lol?

Payton
02-03-2011, 01:03 AM
This all reminds me of Lord of the Flys, seriously.

Edward
02-03-2011, 01:04 AM
Didn't you all know arbiter was some high school kid, I hope he gets in legal trouble for first off scamming hundreds of people, and second off for ddosing a website + spreading a malicious virus.

Zoar
02-03-2011, 01:07 AM
What a fucking asshole. Some kids need to get their ass kicked physically or otherwise.

ironclashero
02-03-2011, 01:09 AM
wait this is real?? i thought pb was trolling arbiter <.>.

Trent!
02-03-2011, 01:11 AM
Didn't you all know arbiter was some high school kid, I hope he gets in legal trouble for first off scamming hundreds of people, and second off for ddosing a website + spreading a malicious virus.

He didn't spread a virus, read my convo about it in the Chatbox. It would be literally impossible to infect people with his scripts AFTER they cut ties with Powerbot because you can't access the script loader the second they cut ties. Also unless he just gave out the script's source freely and openly, which he would have to do in order for him to infect them with a virus if it was supposed to be put into the normal Powerbot client

02-03-2011, 01:11 AM
Read my posts too ;).

Trent!
02-03-2011, 01:12 AM
Read my posts too ;).

even though I proved every one of your posts wrong and you still tried restating them, gf

Edward
He didn't spread a virus, read my convo about it in the Chatbox. It would be literally impossible to infect people with his scripts AFTER they cut ties with Powerbot because you can't access the script loader the second they cut ties. Also unless he just gave out the script's source freely and openly, which he would have to do in order for him to infect them with a virus if it was supposed to be put into the normal Powerbot client

Oh sorry, I just read pendulums post, so I guess powerbot is saying this to just try and get back at arbiter? Either way I was never a big fan of arbiter, I never did anything bad to them or dis respected them but they acted very immature in their chatbox not only to me but to other RiD members.

even though I proved every one of your posts wrong and you still tried restating them, gf

o rlyyyyyyy

Trent!
02-03-2011, 01:13 AM
Logically, it would be impossible for Arbiter to do that

Paris is just pissed that everyone is leaving him because he's such an assholish dictator. He is trying to fuck over Arbiter because Arbiter had the balls to say, "Fuck you, I'm done with your capitalist bullshit" (he didn't really say that but the point is the same)

jakeomatic
02-03-2011, 01:18 AM
Oh well, kind of indifferent about this.

Googleman
02-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Toshi got out in time it looks like

casualpumper
02-03-2011, 01:46 AM
so... does this mean using his free auto alcher is a bad idea? Lmao :D

Explicit
02-03-2011, 01:48 AM
I think its kinda sad how RiD is the only botting site I've been to were people are actually friendly and act their age...

Trent!
02-03-2011, 01:48 AM
so... does this mean using his free auto alcher is a bad idea? Lmao :D

None of his scripts on ArbiBots work right now because Powerbot and Arbiter are no longer tied together. You can use his bots on ************ though

It's being DDoS'd right now so it's pretty slow atm

lolshoop?
02-03-2011, 03:54 AM
None of his scripts on ArbiBots work right now because Powerbot and Arbiter are no longer tied together. You can use his bots on ************ though

It's being DDoS'd right now so it's pretty slow atm

I can't even access it -_-

Are PB scripts compatible with RSbuddy?

ToshiXZ
02-03-2011, 05:00 AM

He is not in high school. Graduated -.- and he never scammed people nor spread a virus.

Trent!
02-03-2011, 05:01 AM
He is not in high school. Graduated -.- and he never scammed people nor spread a virus.

CALLED IT WHAT NOW!

lol jk, but I had a feeling Powerbot was just being a dick about it

rossapher5428
02-03-2011, 05:16 AM
I'm confused, is Arbiter another bot site or something? And what does DDosed mean?

Lilcmp1
02-03-2011, 05:19 AM
I'm confused, is Arbiter another bot site or something? And what does DDosed mean?

Yes arbibots are another option of bots I would avoid. When you think of ddos think of being spamming so hard your bandwith is used up. This makes it difficult to acess

jakeomatic
02-03-2011, 05:45 AM
I think its kinda sad how RiD is the only botting site I've been to were people are actually friendly and act their age...

Yeah, well, the mainstream runescape cheating scene has yet to hit RiD :P

garyjones93
02-03-2011, 08:30 PM
This is pretty childish....

Canadia
02-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Pretty lulzly tbh.

liverare
02-05-2011, 02:29 PM
I'm new to RiD but i'm a PowerBot user.
Reading this, 1 quote "Wow, immature kids. ".
Ok we're botting for RuneScape and all of a sudden PowerBot are acting like kids?
PowerBot is being Ddosed and Aribiter is sending infected scripts, I would be pissed of aswell.

I hope PowerBot get's better because RiD is too complex and time-taking to set up.
And I recon that the staff/ admins on here are going to act like kids via banning me on here.

iAciiDzZx
02-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Ok we're botting for RuneScape and all of a sudden PowerBot are acting like kids?
PowerBot is being Ddosed and Aribiter is sending infected scripts, I would be pissed of aswell.

I hope PowerBot get's better because RiD is too complex and time-taking to set up.
And I recon that the staff/ admins on here are going to act like kids via banning me on here.

Arbiter most probably didn't send infected scripts. No need to be pissed off.

Aufisan
02-05-2011, 02:43 PM

We don't ban people on here for being immature. You are entitled to your opinion, even if you fail to setup our bots.
If it's too hard to set them up properly, why not ask for help? We are always happy to help out initiates.

Fishing Beast
02-05-2011, 02:58 PM

Get your shit straight kid.
One of the script writers on powerbot ( name is: Gh0st )
Uploaded a code that got everyones username/password/pin.
It wasn't Arbiter. Iv'e been with Arbibots for a while now.
And him and the staff are great. Paris was just accusing
Arbiter because he didn't want everyone to leave powerbot.

Payton
02-05-2011, 04:05 PM

I'm pretty sure AP Java is a high school course Toaster.

----------

The whole back and forth bullshit is child shit, DDOS'ing a site? Cuteeeee, infecting scripts? cuteeee. I don't care who did what, it's all bull and i just laugh at how children act. Every other site i've been to IS immature, and the fact that you come over here saying these things kinda affirms it lol. Too complex and time taking? See, if you've got the attention span of a mouse i can completeelyyy understand, but the fact that you have 3 shitty accounts you bot on to sell shows me why you use them. If you spent more than 10 minutes here, you'd realize the staff here are some of the most chill you'll meet anywhere by far.

Adam
02-05-2011, 04:13 PM
I'm pretty sure AP Java is a high school course Toaster.

Total truth.

The Advanced Placement (AP) program is a curriculum in the United States sponsored by the College Board which offers standardized courses to high school students that are generally recognized to be equivalent to undergraduate courses in college. Participating colleges grant credit to students who obtained high enough scores on the exams to qualify

Payton
02-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Thanks DarkPro - I actually know for a fact it is lol, i took 8 of them. Just in case there was some needed clarification,

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2091/arbiterfail.png

high school kid, jesus christ.

justme37
02-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Yeah, well, the mainstream runescape cheating scene has yet to hit RiD :P

Even if the main stream hard core botters come here, I doubt that RID will put up with them acting off all the time. The one thing I love about this place is I can ask any question and not be treated like shit.

I can't see payton and the other mods putting up with little snot nosed brats acting up all the time.

As a rule of thumb, people in a community will take on the persona of their leaders. The mods and RID himself are not petty assholes, so I am assuming that when the other botters come, they will be like the people on this site. They can see right off how this community is, and in order to be a part of it, they will act appropriately.

----------

RiD is too complex and time-taking to set up? I have never botted before RID, and it was so easy to set up a 5 year old can do it. I was botting within like 3 min of DL. Also, they dont ban people without a good reason.

Son of Isis
02-20-2011, 06:46 PM

Thats funny RiD, I thought was very explanitory and easy to run if you take the time to read the directions. I can't claim this for any other one ive tried and in fact have never successfully run any other bot despite a few fail attempts.

irobut
02-20-2011, 08:15 PM

Everyone who bots knows the risk, if you take free scripts there is a pretty high chance of bann because almost everyone uses them. PB was stupid for not acting on how many people were getting hacked by stealthbot in the first place. It was only a matter of time before someone got the program launched on a huge scale.

Just like everyone else around here, I don't see how its too difficult to set up. There is a slider for speed, type clicking desired, and assuming you are using the powerminer an input for how much ore you wish to mine in a sitting. I used the miner myself for about 85 hours, only a handful of times has it stopped early and it's simply because it didn't solve a random. If you can't manually click the settings in runescape, hit min configuration, and turn up the brightness; there there really is something wrong. If that's too complex then I'm wondering how you even figured out how to download a bot from PB.

Just saying, compared to all other bots I've used (all paid) RiD is way better and the only one I trust my main account to.

Brad R 1337
02-20-2011, 08:24 PM
True, you guys are pretty chill.
And I am laughing like crazy just like you guys.