PDA

View Full Version : epicbot vs rid

gaara33
02-06-2011, 02:34 PM
p.s i am not saying rid is a bad bot nor am i saying epicbot is a bad bot

My mate told me about rid and he said how great it was(forgot his rid name :P) and i thought lets give this bot a go. I also have tried epicbot and i am going to give a review and comparison between the two with my experience.

lets start with anitban. Rid has boasted about their complete undetectabilty and how only 20 people were reported and they were not even banned. I have taken a look at their amazing system and to be honest its not as undetectable as everyone says(like every bot). This bot states how it doesnt change the game and uses human like mouse clicks. Well to be frank thats the same for every good bot like powerbot however why do powerbot users get banned if their bots undetecatble? Its their scripts, which are not made tailored to the bot. However Rid uses the screen but that is no biggy, so what if they dont use game codding but actual runescape, the reason why rid is more undetectable is because of their scripts(YES THEY ARE SCRIPTS WHICH USE RUNESCAPE INTERFACE). Also rid cant even solve half the randoms it comes across and logs out, jagex knows this and realises its a bot. Rid says 20 people were reported, wrong i have done some digging and discovered that more than 20 have banned, they followed all of rids guidlines yet they were still banned. Finally, it doesnt matter if a bot is reflective or not if the bot is coded properly then it can do everything rid can do. Meaning rids only REAL advantage undectibilty wise is that the script is always updated(because it uses runescape interface) so jagex wont realise its a bot. Of course they have a very good track record(so they say) and should still be able to avoid detection like most bots.

Now epicbot. Epicbot has 2 advantages in its antiban system. One it solves ALL randoms and i mean ALL randoms. Second, its coded scripts are made by the people who made epicbot meaning they are tailored and perfected like rid for undectibilty. Also you might say what if jagex does something like swap cabbages and yews code recognition then whats epicbot gonna do? Easy, its UPDATED automatically so if jagex does do that the bot will know.

PRICE: Rid has already failed. They charge ridiculous prices for their bots and their no even unlimited, with only 2 free bots . Lets look at powerbot. Around 10 or 11 free scripts including auto wc, auto miner, auto thiever, auto agility, auto mage, auto combat, auto smithing, auto flax spinner, auto flax picker,auto runecrafter e.t.c and their paid bots which are coming out next month will cost a max of $10

RANGE OF BOTS: Rid has 8 bots 2 of which are free. Epicbot has 10/11 free bots and 8 more coming out which will be paid.

Quality: lets start with rids powerminer and epicbots auto miner. Rids powerminer powemines in certain location and has no banking feature. Auto miner can powermine anywhere and can bank in certain locations. Rids powerminer has to scan for rocks and can only work properly with a max of 4 whilst auto miner doesnt need to scan and can bot any amount of rocks.

Rids pickpocket. Firstly its a paid bot. Epicbots auto thiever is free. Rids pickpocket does almost everything which is great but so does auto thiever and its free(worth to mention epicbots paid auto thiever will be able to bank anywhere, pick pocket anyone and cost $10)

Rids pest control and epicbots auto fighter(free) along with epicbots pestcontrol(released in one month $10). Rids pest control is great, probably my favourite rid bot, its smooth and does a great job but again very expensive however epicbots pestcontrol is $10 and there auto fighter which banks certain monsters and kills all monsters if you dont apply the banking feature.

Blacksmith and auto smith: Black smith only smiths and alkharid and nezerot and is again expensive. Auto smith is free and smiths at all almost all smithing locations(where banks are located aswell) and i

MTA 4 and auto mage: MTA4 is expensive and auto mage will cost $10. Auto mage will mage any creature and also does all 4 mage games.

Rids agility and auto agility: Auto agility is free Rid isnt. Auto agility supports more locations as compared to rids and doesnt require 'scanning'.

Crafting bot: Rids crafting bot is superior to epicbot because epicbot hasnt created one only an auto flax spinner.

construction: Rid is the only one with a construction bot.

Epicbot still has many more bots but i cant compare them because rid dont have anymore.

Well thats my comparison between rid and epicbot :nuts:

Payton
02-06-2011, 02:37 PM
lol, your research was pretty poor. I could shoot you down but i don't know if you're worth the time my friend.

Duane
02-06-2011, 02:38 PM
that more than 20 have banned, they followed all of rids guidlines yet they were still banned.

You obviously just made that up or you got some wrong info buddy. ;)

I've botted close to 1500 hours with RiD, well over Guidelines on some days and I'm not banned. Yes RiD's bots only solve like half of the randoms, but randoms aren't part of the detection process. If bot encounters a problem, it logs. Simple, and safe.

And RiD really doesn't charge RiDiculous prices, that's what you pay for guaranteed undetectability. If you can't scrap up $12 within' a month, you've got problems, tbh

So...yeah Happy Botting :D

Auxilium
02-06-2011, 02:40 PM
You did all that typing only to get ass-whiped? Respect. Lol.

Payton
02-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Firstly, take a look at my cape collection. All of those, all 3k+ hours of botting? That's from RiD. How many capes do YOU have? Not to put you down, i'm simply going to illustrate the difference between you and I to start things off.

RiD bots vs. Epic Bots

Epic bots: Offers a bunch of SCRIPTS that i would assume work off a Client (And therefore Reflection or manipulation of game code) and are therefore able to be broken down and fully understood by Jagex. Jagex may then take those 'characteristics' of Epicbot and include them in the net they use to catch botters with the automated system. With that being said, no matter how good a script is, it can and will be reverse engineered in a matter of a few hours at most - the people working at jagex are more than likely far more advanced with such matters than your scripters, with all due respect.

If someone offers you something 'Free' it's for a reason. Your free bots are obviously to lure in customers, fair enough. So are ours. Our Powerminer vs. your 'Full Miner' - ours will put you in the dirt lol. 60 - 99 mining at nearly 40k an hour is about as good as it gets, mind you that was while a.) Being reported by players (i literally watched them walk up to me) and also b.) it CHASING a player mod away with the Autotalker (i was also reported by a player mod). Do that with your 'Autominer' and please, tell me how long it takes to be banned or roll backed, because I'm telling you now, you will be. I botted 15+ hours a day with the powerminer throughout this period.

Thus, our 'Free Bot' shows the quality and ability of RiD bots. Secondly, the 'Construction' bot was a free gift to people - not to lure in customers, just to say 'Hey, Thanks we appreciate it'. We aren't here to let kids start baby pures, cheat their way into being mediocre, then get banned. We're here to take some of the top RS accounts and keep them on top, or let them rise, because we get tired of grinding all the way. Clearly the difference is we were good to begin with, whereas people who use things like Powerbot and Epicbot weren't ever very good, and had to try and russian roullete their way to the top. I can legitimately say 3k+ hours and not an offense, rollback or ban on my account..can you?

Our Premium bots are second to none. The time and effort to make one of the scripts with your 'Premium' bots is about 1/20 of what it takes RiD to create one of his. It's a fine tuned process, meticulous and challenging. It's like blowing glass - Okay great, you made a vase - well here's RiD's stained glass window that goes in a Church. That's literally the difference in quality you're looking at. Arbibots, Powerbot and the like are scripted by high schoolers and drop outs from what i've seen, and the occasional college student. RiD is programmed by a person who's secured a degree from a top university in the field..need i say more? Qualifications speak for themselves. I'm not sure how much AP Java, or Intro to Java will stand against someone who does it in their sleep.

Last but not least, pricing. Yeah, we're not for faggot gold farmers or noobs. That's the point - we don't cater to 12 year olds who beg for things, or can't afford $12 to get a 99. 'Waaah, waaaah' - excuse me while us more advanced and powerful players keep climbing while the children start over..I mean, nothing against the 12 year olds, their doing their best, but clearly they can't compete with people much better in the botting game than them..case closed dudeski.

You can rep Epicbot, that's absolutely fine, but if you'd like to honestly compare them, you can't look at the bot for 10 minutes and say 'oh yeah we're better'. You haven't even used up your free trials, nor secured a 99, so you truly are a nub to RiD, and clearly botting if you find all the things you've said true. You've got a lot to learn. Since 2007, less than..let's be really crazy, 100 people have even reported/claimed/said/thought they'd been banned or rollbacked, that's to be 'open minded' like you say we're not - Take a look anywhere else. In a week you have that many bans, rollbacks etc. Just to put things in perspective.

mmmbug
02-06-2011, 02:58 PM
^ What this guy said.

Blue Waffle
02-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Wow Lol, Payton just ripped you a new ass hole kid.

and we get people like you here all the time, Kids that can't afford to pay for the security of there 99s
Most epicbot,powerbot,Ibot,Arbi end up banned before even achieving there goal the set out to get

And as payton said RiD has come from the best collage in the uk.
And look at powerbot there was a massive account hacking over there, Thats how secure they are.

Edward
02-06-2011, 03:07 PM

Can I just hardcore sex you?

Lilcmp1
02-06-2011, 03:11 PM
+1 to payton. RiD's bots cost more because they are worth more. You want a 100% guarantee your 120+ isn't going to be banned. That's what your paying for. And like Duane said, where did you get 20 bans folllowing guidelines? Show your source and I'll believe it. (Probably not even 20 people that follow guidlines XD) Randoms definitely don't get you banned I hope you know. People only get banned when a bot gets caught in one and starts running a loop as it's stuck. Rid's bots immediatly log out so you can solve later. Seriously your info sucks O_o

Steevo
02-06-2011, 03:16 PM
I do not trust any bot other than RiD anymore. I don't overly use RiD but its a major help, *soon2beyellow*

Payton
02-06-2011, 03:21 PM
I'm just gonna leave these here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJZyXRlZhdI

or perhaps the Random Event solvers a lot of bots loveeee to use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAX6UDK6VLc

K thanks <3

lame99
02-06-2011, 03:25 PM
jesus christ payton, that looks more like a dissertation :p

minezisgood
02-06-2011, 03:29 PM
bananas...

Pointman
the one thing ill say to this is rids prices arent that bad :P i mean 300 hours of my life is worth alot more to me than 21 dollars but dont take that as a chance to raise the prices rid xD

new 2 bot
Lmao Garra33 what you need to do is talk to the thousands of people banned using epic bot till they "update" it and then people play again with it then get banned again however as far i know form the past 4 months of being here that nobody has been banned form rid which to be honest makes it the better bot and its not too costly for the house just dont have school dinners for a week and youll be able to buy 100-150 which is more than enough for a week lol :)

turbo99
02-06-2011, 03:31 PM
i think your talking rubbish.. to be fair i have never seen anyone complaining they have been banned using rid bots :) .. but i have heard people have but all broke the guide lines.

X Bunny
02-06-2011, 03:52 PM
Read his post and paytons post, kid you just got ass fucked. Other than that, like everybody els is stating, this site is not for little noobs that want to start pure gold farming files and make money. This site is for pro botters that don't want their high level files to get banned. Tell us what level the file is you are training on, I bet it's under 100. As for the 20 bans, did you pull that outa your arse? The only people who have been banned here are people who excessively break the guidelines and bot 24/7. The others who get banned are the people who use other bots with this bot. Please don't flame RiD before you even use 20 hours lol! What a freaking noob cake. Randoms don't matter and are merely a convenience issue. Running RiD and your bots side by side, you would see RiD moving the mouse very humanly while your would jump very roughly from point to point.

The biggest point is, RiD has a day job and a degree in this field, and still manages to make new bots for us every couple of months. These bots take waaaay longer to code then your little 1 day scripts. So if you are going to troll, go somewhere els. We all know from experience that RiD is 10x better than any other bot and is extremely undetectable. Good luck with your bot kid.

Ink Foxclaw
02-06-2011, 04:44 PM
My old main got banned with a bot that was not RiD. Your argument is already invalid.

justme37
02-06-2011, 05:29 PM
I am new to botting...after watching some youtube vids, reading sythe forms, doing at least a week of Google searches to see who really does have a good bot.... I picked this one. The money it cost is nothing. I have spent more on rs gold and rwt then this bot. I have gotten over 10 agility lvls in less then 80 hours of play. I love this bot. A clan member of mine got rolled back using a different bot (although he lied and said he was not botting so I have no idea what bot he used) I have not gotten a rollback.

I picked this bot because I bot on my main, and the last thing I want is a ban or rollback.

From what I understand the script can not be analyzed because it is in its own private server. Even if Jagex bought one of the bots, they still would not have access to the code, so they can not analyze it.

In the next year I will use all bots and be happy to pay for them. My life is worth muchhhh more then a few pennies per hour.

Thank god for RID I will get 99 agility painlessly. If he charged 2 times what he does now it would still be worth it.

Canadia
02-06-2011, 05:31 PM
I'm so glad that Payton took the time to shoot this guy down, because I sure as hell wasn't gonna type all that shit. Thanks.

Skates
02-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Lol this kid i just lol

The Razor
02-06-2011, 05:49 PM
OK
im 13
this is from my point of veiw
ive used RiD powerminer, and it beats all other bots, wunna know why?

two words
pure banned
i did a test using a cheepo script and powerminer
guess which account got banned?
nuffsaid.

even me: a cheepo lil 13 year old, has gone from level 50 nooby shit, to a level level 80 (still nobby) shit using rid
i made my first mill : thanks to rid
i made my first 3 mill: thanks to rid
i bought my first whip thanks to: guess who?

my account has just gotten bigger and bigger
i have 3 pures and one main that i bot iwth powerminer and im gald to say, its more effiecant and safe then using your cheepo scripts
i personally wopuldent trust my main with any bot but rid

and lastly , the community
everyone is awesome.
People help you out when needed instead of just saying "go suck your moms cock shitbag"
i went fomr a person who makes sigs using copy pasta and render clouds to one who can use channels effects brushing pentool , stocks , photosfilters, color blances and tons of other shit in a manner of months, as in , in our school, there still teaching homekeys.

I hope u wise up graraa and learn that even the weird and unfortunate 13/12 year old can be awesome with rid, and with your shit bots, they get banned and start crying to thier moms

thank you and good night.

gaara33
02-06-2011, 06:45 PM
firstly payton how the hell do u know that these script developers are college/high school students? Secondly how long has it been since you checked other botting websites? Clients no longer change runescape unless they are out of date, instead they use what runescape has given them you doosh. Secondly payton i bot 12 hours a day with autominer for the 2 months no ban, no report, no rollback just pure leveling. Again how hell do you know you spend so much longer, so much more time than epicbot? Payton you are just assuming things and u tell me i have done poor research. Also you are saying to me how i havent used this bot enough; judging by your comments you have no used epicbot at all. I have used rid enough to realise how the bot works. Runescape is a frigging game for 13 year olds, if your 18 years old are your still worrying about your str skill cape you need to find a better game and life; you say rid isnt for noobish 12 years well guess who plays frigging runescape and how can you say rid will climb to the top and all epicbot users are amateur botters when clearly rid has 8 bots;wow rids sooooo hardcore. Your construction bot, you say is a gift so what you give one 'gift' epic bot gives 12 'gifts'. I cant say i have botted 3k hours but many epicbot users have and there not moderators who have begged to get to the position they have got to cough cough payton. Also in weeks people have got banned yes but those people dont follow epicbot guidlines and leave their bot 24/7 straight until 99 then they move onto new skill. U say they cheat their way to 99 but so are you at rid cuz ur a botting site! people dont make other accounts here cuz 1. you brain wash them into thinking their perfectly safe 2. people who do buy such expensive bots clearly have not seen real bot prices. You say u got a ton of capes how long have u been botting 6 years? only those capes in 6 years? thats pretty crap. Also your powerminer is ok but it can only POWER mine at CERTAIN locations, with a CERTAIN amount of rocks but auto miner can bank in certain locations and power mine anywhere so i will correct u by saying auto miner puts powerminer in the dust.

I still think rids a great botting site but i am just showing my views on epicbot and rid

Auxilium
02-06-2011, 06:49 PM
firstly payton how the hell do u know that these script developers are college/high school students? Secondly how long has it been since you checked other botting websites? Clients no longer change runescape unless they are out of date, instead they use what runescape has given them you doosh. Secondly payton i bot 12 hours a day with autominer for the 2 months no ban, no report, no rollback just pure leveling. Again how hell do you know you spend so much longer, so much more time than epicbot? Payton you are just assuming things and u tell me i have done poor research. Also you are saying to me how i havent used this bot enough; judging by your comments you have no used epicbot at all. I have used rid enough to realise how the bot works. Runescape is a frigging game for 13 year olds, if your 18 years old are your still worrying about your str skill cape you need to find a better game and life; you say rid isnt for noobish 12 years well guess who plays frigging runescape and how can you say rid will climb to the top and all epicbot users are amateur botters when clearly rid has 8 bots;wow rids sooooo hardcore. Your construction bot, you say is a gift so what you give one 'gift' epic bot gives 12 'gifts'. I cant say i have botted 3k hours but many epicbot users have and there not moderators who have begged to get to the position they have got to cough cough payton. Also in weeks people have got banned yes but those people dont follow epicbot guidlines and leave their bot 24/7 straight until 99 then they move onto new skill. U say they cheat their way to 99 but so are you at rid cuz ur a botting site! people dont make other accounts here cuz 1. you brain wash them into thinking their perfectly safe 2. people who do buy such expensive bots clearly have not seen real bot prices. You say u got a ton of capes how long have u been botting 6 years? only those capes in 6 years? thats pretty crap. Also your powerminer is ok but it can only POWER mine at CERTAIN locations, with a CERTAIN amount of rocks but auto miner can bank in certain locations and power mine anywhere so i will correct u by saying auto miner puts powerminer in the dust.

I still think rids a great botting site but i am just showing my views on epicbot and rid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46E_WGD3efI

He admits it himself that he is at AP Java lessons, which is high school stuff. (at 1:02)

The Razor
02-06-2011, 06:50 PM
garra, your the moron
how old at the ppl at fagex, 80
how old are we? genrally 16-23 , people who have MONEY get to play MEMBERs
obv f2p is for 12 year olds
members is for the big boys
grow up a lill eh?

and also you say poweminer is wrose
well really?
anyone notice the gaint scam on powerbot?
iguess you dident
over 14k+ accounts where jacked , dumped and traded off
they made over 6.something bill off of kiddies liek u
and agian ,m you provide no proof to your claims
gimme proof that 20 ppl have been banned
and also , no matter how fast the bot, it dosent do it nstantly
when jagex messaes around the game without a big update
the bots that are running atm are S-C-R-E-W-D
and you turn to call payton a douush and all sorts of unaomius crap becuase you knw u lost
meh, teenage rage is teenage rage

also , 90% of players on runescape are abouve 16
goodnight faggot

Lilcmp1
02-06-2011, 06:55 PM

Payton didn't beg to be mod. He legit helps people. You have no clue what he's like irl either so I don't think you have grounds to bring his character into question. Pay hits the gym hard and I'm willing to bet my life savings he can pummel your face in. Also RiD hasn't been around 6 years O_o I don't see why your arguing our POWERminer only POWERmines. *facepalm* I for one have used other bots. I know RiD is the most expensive. I KNOW this but STILL choose RiD. It's undetectable that's why. Also you still haven't shown us proof that 20 people following the guidelines have been banned. Wth ?

The Razor
02-06-2011, 06:57 PM
what he said

+ that i jsut noticed that he insulted payton

NOONE SINTLUETS BIG BRWUDDEH!, I R GOGIN TO EAT CHU!

gaara33
02-06-2011, 07:11 PM
lol i have snooped around these forums and found out he did beg to be a mod and he himself insulted people who work for epicbot, epicbot users whilst i did none of that. also i couldnt care shit if payton hits the gym, or if he can pummel me but if he can start insulting people so can i. Also @lilcp1 i wroete about ALL RIDS bot in first post, learn to read and i used powerminer because that was the named bot payton brought up. And again @lilcp1 read my first post about rids 'undetectabilty'. Finally i still think rid is a great but i am just trying to get across rid is not the only great bot :)

Auxilium
02-06-2011, 07:18 PM
lol i have snooped around these forums and found out he did beg to be a mod and he himself insulted people who work for epicbot, epicbot users whilst i did none of that. also i couldnt care shit if payton hits the gym, or if he can pummel me but if he can start insulting people so can i. Also @lilcp1 i wroete about ALL RIDS bot in first post, learn to read and i used powerminer because that was the named bot payton brought up. And again @lilcp1 read my first post about rids 'undetectabilty'. Finally i still think rid is a great but i am just trying to get across rid is not the only great bot :)

You say lots of things without actually bring prove. PROVE it. Oh wait, you cant. Kthxbai.

Payton
02-06-2011, 07:22 PM

I can't help but lol at this. You should probably stop now, you're really hurting your brain trying so hard to type and think of insults at the same time, because obviously none of it a.) Makes sense or b.) Is that offensive. Everything i said is true, and remains so. If you feel bad about being 13 years old, i'm sorry, but it's the way things are.

----------

You just joined today, i highly doubt you know anything about me lol, i begged to be a mod? Get the hell out of here ahahaha, and i didn't even know Epicbot existed until you came here child.

There's a reason i'm respected by numerous people, and me crushing a poor kid like yourself isn't one of those reasons - please stop hurting yourself, it really isn't good.

Duane
02-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Come on, give this guy SOME credit. He has the mental balls to come stumble onto the best botting site and talk massive loads of shit, and continue to make up false accusations.

Kudos gaara, kudos to you kiddo! :P

Payton
02-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Come on, give this guy SOME credit. He has the mental balls to come stumble onto the best botting site and talk massive loads of shit, and continue to make up false accusations.

Kudos gaara, kudos to you kiddo! :P

Yeah, i mean it's like saying 'Holy shit you've got the balls to climb the empire state building and jump!'

Such an accomplishment :)

Voids
02-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Payton never begged to be mod, just spammed his way there ;)

All joking aside, there maybe other great bots, but any script has one main flaw, it doesnt think like a human. It runs of set coding.

lolshoop?
02-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Explain to me why i got 97 wc on POWERBOT scripts doing 14 hrs a day and day I try epicbot I get banned within 4 hours. I saw it gettig stcuk in the maze event and freaked like it was being fisted by Bigfoot.

I RiD>Powerbot>epicbot>playing with your dick..

gaara33
02-06-2011, 07:28 PM
wow 1. your patronozing sounds retarded 2. you only patronozing me just shows you ran out of options to say 2 me and that my post was right, either you answer me with i agree with you, i do not agree with you(with reasons) or you just dont post :)

----------

@lolshoop prove?

Exploited
02-06-2011, 07:29 PM
wow 1. your patronozing sounds retarded 2. you only patronozing me just shows you ran out of options to say 2 me and that my post was right, either you answer me with i agree with you, i do not agree with you(with reasons) or you just dont post :)

I do not agree with you cause you suck, Epicbot sucks and RiD is way more awesome than you.

Voids
02-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Garra could I just ask when Epic bot was released?

lame99

----------

@lolshoop prove?

we're only patronising you cuz ure coming here and insulting us. so STFU and go back to your 'epicbot' and get banned

gaara33
exploited, the reason and please give a reason which i havent already posted

Duane
02-06-2011, 07:31 PM
@lolshoop prove?

That is some epic-ass hypocritical-like behavior right there young man, where the fuck is all of your proof for what you've said?

+1 Kudos for your continuous bullshit

gaara33
02-06-2011, 07:31 PM
lame lol is that all you can think of?

Voids
02-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Garra when was epic bot released please?

lolshoop?

----------

@lolshoop prove?

After you my good sir.

Blue Waffle

Is he brave or just stupid, There is many reasons I use RiD over other bots
1. "Undetectability" I have had my account over 6 year now, I would like to keep it

2. "Community" as you can see we have a much more mature community then most sites, Although we may bot always show it
as a 13 year old troll is tearing us apart leading us into conventions that don't really matter, He was stating his opinion no need to flame him although he could have been less of a jackass about it.

3. "LULS" The amount of times people in the chat box have made me LUL is just crazy Payton makes me laugh everyday and is always a good start to the day, And everyone is also very helpful if you just ask them nicely :)

Lots of love,
Waffle

lame99
02-06-2011, 07:33 PM

you got nothing to say so your trying to rally it all back on me

Payton

What do you want me to say to you? I'm not here to entertain your fail bullshit lol, everyone here sees the obvious lack in your knowledge, as would any other person from any other site. I've said all i have to say, you attacking my character or trolling doesn't affect me child, and i have no need to patronize you - I don't see what good it is for a person like me to step on an Ant like you.

Anubis
Meh, I been using RiD since August (botting anywhere from 7-20 hours a day) and I am happy with what he has to offer. Plus $12 is not a lot of money -______- just stop wasting money on McDonald for 2 days then u will be good :3 PLUSSS I like this community( sure sometimes people say stupid things/be annoying)but at the end of the day every one is cool.

gaara33
aorund 6 months ago and void the guys who work there used to be big mods in powerbot so dont go saying ' rids gone on for so much longer'

Fatal Siinz
02-06-2011, 07:34 PM

----------

@lolshoop prove?

Your spell/grammar is equal to that of a 12 year old, just because you get banned and can't afford RiD bots doesn't mean everybody else in also in this category.

In conclusion: You're a retard

Voids
02-06-2011, 07:36 PM
http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1007543&highlight=epicbot

http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=973435&highlight=epicbot

http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=991684&highlight=epicbot

lame99
whats the average time between starting a scripted bot on your account and getting banned? like 2 days?

Exploited
aorund 6 months ago and void the guys who work there used to be big mods in powerbot so dont go saying ' rids gone on for so much longer'

Oh yeah, cause no Powerbot user have ever been banne- oh wait..

lolshoop?

He asked for creation date. That was in late fall 2010. RIDs been here for much longer.

Payton

Big mods on Powerbot? I've never heard of a more distinctive title in all my life.

How about we've got ToshiXZ from Powerbot here, who loves RiD. What does that tell you, young fag.

gaara33
02-06-2011, 07:37 PM
i couldnt care less i was answering void question payton so dont go flapping your faggot mouth when its not needed :)

lame99
02-06-2011, 07:37 PM
i want to punch this kid

Rendrek
02-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Gaara, if you're planning on having an intellectual argument anytime soon, please try to use proper grammar and organization in your brick paragraphs. You're attempts at arguing are making my eyes hurt.

Voids
Also gaara please read the links Ijust posted, also are theses the same powerbot members that lined the code with the account stealing data?

lolshoop?
I have a feeling this kid hasn't grown pubes yet. Someone take him to tinychat to piss on him.

lame99
02-06-2011, 07:39 PM
hahaha (great chance to spam)

Payton
02-06-2011, 07:39 PM
http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1007543&highlight=epicbot

http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=973435&highlight=epicbot

http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=991684&highlight=epicbot

Rofl nice find Voids.

Should i then ban said child for attempted scamming/keylogging? Clearly he had a motive here.

Voids
02-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Nah not yet, I want to see how he "disproves" it first

lolshoop?
02-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Rofl nice find Voids.

Should i then ban said child for attempted scamming/keylogging? Clearly he had a motive here.

Some fucking marketing ploy as always -_-

gaara33
02-06-2011, 07:41 PM
i am really making ur eyes hurt rendrik?
how nice :)
'

lame99
'

someone ban this kid?

lolshoop?
'

Do you speak of the eeeengrish?

Fatal Siinz
02-06-2011, 07:42 PM
'

It's really quite sad that he is still attempting to argue with us end after being shit on over and over.

lame99
02-06-2011, 07:43 PM
my favourite drink is mushed bananas

Canadia
02-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Unnecessary chirps to a staff member isn't gonna solve anything. So take your poor 10 year old ass back to Epicbot where you belong. We're all happy with the bot RiD works so hard to provide for us. So if you're not gonna acknowledge all the time and effort that goes into creating the Perfect bot, gtfo. You know how hard it is to script? How much time it takes? No didn't think so, so once you finish your elementary school arts class, live on your own and provide in the real world, gimmi a call. Enjoy your Epicbot, and if you do so happen to get banned, don't come crying back to us.

God, kids these days.

Edit; new found evidence. The down syndrome 10 year old eye rape typer turned out to be a scammer, who would have thought?

lame99
02-06-2011, 07:45 PM
Go back to page one, read Payton's post and cry

Anubis
02-06-2011, 07:45 PM
Ban thy son of Satin!. It's quite obvious he just wanted to adversity that website in hopes some sucker would of downloaded the "bot" then have that person get buttfuck by keyloggers...

Ink Foxclaw
02-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Leave now.

http://oi53.tinypic.com/9gjbkk.jpg

lolshoop?
02-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Leave now.

http://oi53.tinypic.com/9gjbkk.jpg

-9001 gamerscore

Trent!
02-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Payton joined RiD in around may of 2010, in that time he has achieved 10 capes, made hundreds of mils, and even after being reported multiple times, he has no offenses. And also botted over 3k hours, doing 15 hours a day. He has over a 2k total lvl and has multiple rares

I can assure you that no one at epIc can claim this.

I've used RiD for over 1000 hours, and even after being reported over 30 times I STILL have no offenses. Now poin me to an epicbot user who can claim that.

It also takes Jagex several weeks, and sometimes up to a few months to process bans, so if I've had no offenses even after being reported over a span of 10 months, and no ban, then what does that say about your bots?

RiD keeps track of all the users banned here, there was 9 in 2010, and 11 in 2009. ALL of these users severely broke many of the guidelines. It still stands to this day that no user has been banned following the guidelines.

How many ban threads do you see on epicbot show up everyday? A lot

Now how many do you see show up on RiD? None

And yor knowledge of how bots work and Jagex's detection system is poor. Try doing research before spewing hearsay

Edward
02-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Runescape is a frigging game for 13 year olds, if your 18 years old are your still worrying about your str skill cape you need to find a better game and life; you say rid isnt for noobish 12 years well guess who plays frigging runescape.

From your total ignorance of English grammar and proper spelling and conventions I can deduct that you are 12 years old, maybe 13 tops. From that statement you pretty much prove my point and confirm you are indeed a child. RiD developed this bot for users who value their accounts, not for 12 year old kids like you who get a 99 and then go ape shit, get banned and repeat the process. Here at RiD we get skillcapes that we keep forever because we know 100% that our accounts are safe from a ban unlike you, you are just an uninformed kid who stumbled upon epicbot, and later on found RiD. You tried to use RiD but it was probably too complicated for you to extract the bot and double click on it.

Our undetectability here at RiD isn't propaganda, and you saying we "brainwash" people is absurd with no valid evidence to back that claim up.

Features RiD has that your epicbots does not have and will never even come close to having

Unique styles - every bot acts different for each user, your epicbot scripts will always mimic the same behavior because they follow a script that doesn't even begin to dwell on the features that RiD offers. Prove me wrong, but I am positive epicbots does not provide unique characteristics to each user.

Mouse movements - when you get reported jagex will pull up everything they have on you, this includes chatlogs, mouse movements, time played and much more that we don't know about. RiD has human like mouse movements and when Jagex reviews this information even after being reported RiD will pass off as a real human being playing a game, while your epicbot more than likely has a predefined spline algorithm it follows that is easy to decode.

Autotalker - no other bot has a fully functional autotalker, there is nothing that needs to be said about this feature, your epicbot doesn't have it and we do, it provides extra security to prevent ever getting reported.

I actually love that we have so many 12 year olds botting on runescape using shitty bots, it allows us older players to bot under the radar while jagex is busy banning you idiots left and right. So thanks for letting me bot 14 hours a day and rake in millions of gold while jagex was banning you.

if your 18 years old are your still worrying about your str skill cape you need to find a better game and life
The reason I use RiD is so I can have a life so saying to get a life to us here at RiD is kind of idiotic. I don't worry about any of my capes, although I am sure you sit at your computer all day watching your bot amazed that your epicbot actually clicks half the time without fucking up.

2. people who do buy such expensive bots clearly have not seen real bot prices.

For your information I have seen the prices of bots other than RiD, I actually own 9 other bots besides RiD, but I never use them I bought them before I found RiD. And these bots are only expensive to little kids who cant even work a day to earn $12 to buy a quality bot. I earn $20 an hour and am a college student, so my life is quite busy, I dont mind paying $20 so I can bot a whole month when I make that in an hour. Of course for you this bot is so expensive because you are a 12 year old who depends on his mommy to buy him membership so you can use your free bot to gain levels. What will happen when you get banned? You will more than likely go crying to mommy. At your age I was already making money online and had a paypal account from which I can send/receive money so the fact that you can't find a way to make $12 is kind of sad actually and makes me wonder what kind of future you have if you can't find someway to make that kind of measly amount.

So next time I take a shit on you be sure to bring some paper towels because I hear getting shit out of your eyes is kind of hard.

Exploited
02-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Wall of text.

Too late, he's already banned. I'm guessing he ran off to play with some sand or something.

lame99
02-06-2011, 07:53 PM
i bet he's making another rid account as we speak

lolshoop?
From your total ignorance of English grammar and proper spelling and conventions I can deduct that you are 12 years old, maybe 13 tops. From that statement you pretty much prove my point and confirm you are indeed a child. RiD developed this bot for users who value their accounts, not for 12 year old kids like you who get a 99 and then go ape shit, get banned and repeat the process. Here at RiD we get skillcapes that we keep forever because we know 100% that our accounts are safe from a ban unlike you, you are just an uninformed kid who stumbled upon epicbot, and later on found RiD. You tried to use RiD but it was probably too complicated for you to extract the bot and double click on it.

Our undetectability here at RiD isn't propaganda, and you saying we "brainwash" people is absurd with no valid evidence to back that claim up.

Features RiD has that your epicbots does not have and will never even come close to having

Unique styles - every bot acts different for each user, your epicbot scripts will always mimic the same behavior because they follow a script that doesn't even begin to dwell on the features that RiD offers. Prove me wrong, but I am positive epicbots does not provide unique characteristics to each user.

Mouse movements - when you get reported jagex will pull up everything they have on you, this includes chatlogs, mouse movements, time played and much more that we don't know about. RiD has human like mouse movements and when Jagex reviews this information even after being reported RiD will pass off as a real human being playing a game, while your epicbot more than likely has a predefined spline algorithm it follows that is easy to decode.

Autotalker - no other bot has a fully functional autotalker, there is nothing that needs to be said about this feature, your epicbot doesn't have it and we do, it provides extra security to prevent ever getting reported.

I actually love that we have so many 12 year olds botting on runescape using shitty bots, it allows us older players to bot under the radar while jagex is busy banning you idiots left and right. So thanks for letting me bot 14 hours a day and rake in millions of gold while jagex was banning you.

The reason I use RiD is so I can have a life so saying to get a life to us here at RiD is kind of idiotic. I don't worry about any of my capes, although I am sure you sit at your computer all day watching your bot amazed that your epicbot actually clicks half the time without fucking up.

For your information I have seen the prices of bots other than RiD, I actually own 9 other bots besides RiD, but I never use them I bought them before I found RiD. And these bots are only expensive to little kids who cant even work a day to earn $12 to buy a quality bot. I earn $20 an hour and am a college student, so my life is quite busy, I dont mind paying $20 so I can bot a whole month when I make that in an hour. Of course for you this bot is so expensive because you are a 12 year old who depends on his mommy to buy him membership so you can use your free bot to gain levels. What will happen when you get banned? You will more than likely go crying to mommy. At your age I was already making money online and had a paypal account from which I can send/receive money so the fact that you can't find a way to make $12 is kind of sad actually and makes me wonder what kind of future you have if you can't find someway to make that kind of measly amount.

So next time I take a shit on you be sure to bring some paper towels because I hear getting shit out of your eyes is kind of hard.

Haha, you blew money on other bots too?

I have 70$ worth of perf and I can't fucking sell them to buy hours from rid -_-

Payton
He's been dealt with - gonna close this now.

I'm not doing it because we're not allowed to talk shit about RiD, or because one bot is better than another. It's because there are certain rules of engagement, as well as things you can say and not say. This kid just came here to flame, and try to advertise a bot which from what i've read is laden with things bad lol. So later Gaara, catch ya later. Anyone else who wants to talk about other bots - 100% free to do so. Not this garbage though ;)