Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RiD vs. RSbot vs. NeXus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

RiD vs. RSbot vs. NeXus

Botting Royale! RiD vs. RSbot vs. NeXus!

As of November 29th, 2010, the underground act of Runescape botting is dominated by three major bot suppliers. These are RSbot, the largest, and free, NeXus, otherwise known as Rsbots and Autofighter, and Robotz in Disguise. From my point of view, I will rate all of these, and in the end, pick my overall favorite. Make sure to leave your opinions below!

RSbot

The image above explains it all. In April, 2010 (I believe..) Jagex took control of **********, because when searching "RS" on google, it came up on the first page. RSbot has since been moved to Powerbot, and all of its factors remain the same. Let's get started on this.

RSbot, I believe, is the larges Runescape botting community, with over 2,000 page views per day, if not more. It should be noted immediately, that Powerbot (RSbot) is free, unlike our two competitors (For the most part..) RSbot is powered by user-created scripts, and few admin scripts. There is one problem with this though. One person that made a.. Let's say, Green dragon Killer. This person went to college and got a 4 year degree in Programming and computer science. Most likely, it will be an okay script. However, you can get a freshman in Highschool, who created the most basic script, to kill anything green, and eat under 30% of HP. I don't know if this is correct, and if it is not, I'll edit it. But I believe that most scripts on Powerbot can not counter Randoms.

Going back to a previous statement, Powerbot is free. What does this mean? A huuuuuge amount of level 3's walking around with Woodcutting capes, Mining capes, etc. These scripts aren't Necessarily bad, but it over-publicizes the bot, causing Macro Detection systems to be improved. If you don't believe me, look at the image above. Jagex has taken control of that Domain name, simply because of the amount of bots in the game (and Copyright Infringement of course...)

This Concludes Powerbot.

NeXus

The NeXus bot, otherwise known as iBot or Autofighter, is another prime example of a popular and widely used bot. Before I go into detail, let me explain one fatal flaw. This bot uses a client to play Runescape, Train Skills, Click, etc. This infringes Jagex's Rights. The creator of this bot (Mark Snellman, Snellman Brothers) is already being sent to court because of this website. You can read the case sum here:

http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/02/12/Cheaters*****

Anyway, about the bot itself...

Users go to Autofighter and select a bot, ranging from 5$ to 25$, for unlimited use. Each Purchase comes with an Auth (Authorization) Code, that you enter into the client. If your Auth Code is found using two IP addresses at once, your Auth code gets disabled, and so does your bot. I have... Experience with the NeXus. It got my main banned long ago. It was sad, really. Does that stop me from botting? NO.

I will say one thing though. Out of all of the bots, I think the NeXus handles Random events the best. I've never once failed/got stuck in a random, like I have with Powerbot and RiD. The NX (NeXus) can be minimized easily, because the client does all the work for you. NX, however, has a robotic-like cursor path, and while it does not click on the same pixel, it has a pixel radius.

This concludes NX.

Robotz in Disguise

If you're anything like me, when you first heard the name of this, you thought "LIKE TRANSFORMERS???"

All Joking aside, this is my favorite. Why? There is no need to ask why if you have used it. When I first watched the trailer for MTA4, I thought it was a person moving the mouse. It fooled a HUMAN. What does Jagex look for aside from long constant hours? Simple. Robotic Mouse paths, and the same pixels clicked. RiD Kills both of these issues. Plus, It has an auto talker! Holy Crap! It has really reached a point where you can not distinguish between a human, and a bot.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

This concludes my comparison of the three mainstream bots. Make sure to leave your opinions below!

~Ink Foxclaw

Super-Duper Mod 
    Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 2000->3000 hours used  Free Bots: 200->300 hours used  99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Con 99 Miner 99 Strength 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I might be a wee bit biased but RiD all the way.

Gotten 99 str, mage and smithing with RiD, what else is there to say?

Support Guru  
    Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 2000->3000 hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  99 Fletch 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Attack 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Nice Thread. Even better Avatar

Made By: TheInspiredOne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the positive feedback!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nexus has some good stuff Pro. Don't buy that crap of of rsbots.net.

Go To Rsbotting.com and buy some of Perfecticus's bots and then change the review.

RiD > Nexus > Powerbot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From what I can see, these bots run on the same client as the NX. I also have most of these from autofighter
    . I'm not going to buy any. The day I get banned by using RiD is the day I'll buy it, and according to their reviews and testimonials, that won't happen as long as I stick to the guidelines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i think perfect fighter is prettay good if ur getting your stats to 90, but if ur goin all the way to 99 for all of your combat stats then that increases the risk o_o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would like to do 2 things. First would be to say, I have seen all three in action and rid is by far the best.

Next would be to point out I think you may have made an error in your post ink foxclaw. I believe in the begining when you said:

These are RSbot, the largest, and free, NeXus, otherwise known as Rsbots and Autofighter, and Robotz in Disguise.
    you actually meant to say:

These are RSbot, the largest, and free, NeXus, otherwise known as ibots and Autofighter, and Robotz in Disguise.
    Just an FYI.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have tried RSbot not going to lie, I hated the fact it is the same movements, I have tried buying Perf's bot for fm, and that was the day my computer crashed, then I found RiD which trumped the rest, both Humanlike and Autotalker, it just gave me that extra security I needed to let the bot go by itself without me "babysitting it" so to speak, that is why I rank like this, RiD>Powerbot>Perfecticus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepc View Post
    I would like to do 2 things. First would be to say, I have seen all three in action and rid is by far the best.

Next would be to point out I think you may have made an error in your post ink foxclaw. I believe in the begining when you said:

you actually meant to say:

Just an FYI.

Thanks for adding iBot, but that statement was correct. As far as I know, The snellman brothers own autofighter and rsbotS With an S. Plus iBot of course.