Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is better: Rsbot or Epicbot?

Veteran Member  
    Merchant   $100 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 100->200 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Which is better: Rsbot or Epicbot?

I will never use anything but RiD on my main/IP address, but if I need to start goldfarming and using throwaway accs on a proxy, which should I use?? I heard EpicBot has a lot of keyloggers, which sucks And Rsbot's premium bots cost $$ for fishing (RiD if you would make a fishing bot I would love you and buy it the first day it comes out )

Just a question, no flaming lol
    Need some hours botted but your computer cannot handle the extraneous work? Want a simple, fast, and legit RiD Veteran to HOST your bot for you?
    ‹.„¸¸¸„.›•º°`¨ Twinki's Virtual Machine Hosting ¨´°º•-‹.„¸¸¸„.›
    Just compare the days I hosted my own bot to the days Twinki hosted for me!
    *Note Day 1 continued to bot with Twinki's hosting as this signature was being made

Veteran Member  
    Merchant   Premium: 1500->2000 hours used  Free Bots: 500->750 hours used  99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Cook 99 Miner 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Neither, both will get you banned within a month. But if i had to choose, i'd go with RSbot, seems more reliable to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rsbot shits on Epicbot bro.

Special thanks to Crunk for the signature!

Veteran Member  
    Merchant   $100 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 100->200 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishing Beast View Post
    Rsbot shits on Epicbot bro.
    I told that to my friend, then he showed me the 3 99's he got in a month, then I laughed at his face when he cried in school when he found out his account got perm banned He seriously botted for a month straight, no breaks
    Need some hours botted but your computer cannot handle the extraneous work? Want a simple, fast, and legit RiD Veteran to HOST your bot for you?
    *Note Day 1 continued to bot with Twinki's hosting as this signature was being made

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenor View Post
    I told that to my friend, then he showed me the 3 99's he got in a month, then I laughed at his face when he cried in school when he found out his account got perm banned He seriously botted for a month straight, no breaks
    No offense, but your friend is an idiot lmao.

Special thanks to Crunk for the signature!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You should redirect ur friend to rid He will never cry again

Veteran Member  
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishing Beast View Post
    No offense, but your friend is an idiot lmao.
    no need to say no offense, he is. lol I tried swinging him to RiD and showing him to only bot 4-5 hours a day to be undetectable... he can't comprehend common sense - no one can play on an account for 3 weeks straight with no sleep. Fail

----------

Quote Originally Posted by sseries View Post
    You should redirect ur friend to rid He will never cry again
    I tried, but he's cheap and wouldn't pay for a bot - and even if he did use the free powerminer he would run it for days straight and would bitch about getting reset/banned after. After he got 99 fishing he ran EpicBot's powerminer for a day straight, got from 70-84 mining I think. Then he got perm banned lol
    Last edited by Tenor; 03-20-2011 at 10:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Definitely Rsbot, though not for mains. RiD is the only thing for those =D.

Unlimited  
    Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 5000+ hours used  Free Bots: 1500->2000 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Miner 99 Prayer 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rsbot. Epicbot is free atm which is good. I also don't believe it's filled with keyloggers. It's just a really shitty bot. Eventually (within a month) epicbot is going to start charging so you might as well start off with rsbot which is more reliable.

Inactive Member 
    $10 Credit    Premium: 200->300 hours used  99 Thieving 99 Strength 99 Attack 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I still remember kbot, That bot was the best