PDA

View Full Version : Jibo vs RiD Genesis?

Ryo164
04-04-2016, 06:56 AM
I found something better than RID Genesis which I don't hear any Javascript Programmers leaning towards in the Bot Development side. It's called 'Jibo' a social robot with artificial intelligence algorithms allowing it to learn your habits and preferences and adapt on its own. The Developers who opted in early for the Jibo Developer Kit can be able to receive their own Jibo first and create their own Skills with it before it starts shipping to Consumers worldwide.

I thought this would be a great avenue for Professional Javascript developers to create their own Botting Apps specifically for Runescape 07/EOC in the Jibo App Store. What are your thoughts? video=youtube;3N1Q8oFpX1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N1Q8oFpX1Y[/video]

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jibo/comments/312z92/introduction_to_developing_for_jibo/

Trent!
04-04-2016, 08:23 AM
Alright I'ma break things up into a few points:

1. Javascript is a language used in developing websites, not bots. You're thinking of Java (the most common language in RS bot development), which is completely different.
2. Jibo is a physical robotic device, not something that you would use to create bots. It is designed to observe real life, not video games on your PC.
3. Jibo is $600, which is 2x more expensive than Lifetime VIP for Genesis. On the subscription system, it would take over 5 years to match that amount. If you're not using the Ultimate package, it would take several years longer. And even then, you wouldn't be able to manage multiple bots simultaneously that way.

Ultimately, not to be rude, but I highly suggest you research things fully before making recommendations for them. Jibo has no use in the RS botting scene, and blindly making statements like, "I found something better than RiD Genesis," when the product you're mentioning isn't even designed to do anywhere near the same things as Genesis, only shines a poor light on yourself.

T.A.R.S>
04-04-2016, 06:06 PM
I believe you got Screwed, Blued and tattoo'ed