PDA

View Full Version : Genesis Error Code Information

iStokee
08-24-2017, 12:39 AM
If you closely examine the log.html file after running Genesis you will notice some clues associated with the actions which failed during run-time, or reasons why your bot may not be functioning properly. Below are some of the common error codes you may see, along with a brief description of what they mean and how to resolve the issue(s) that may be causing them.

Useful Error Clues

RQ - rage quit - the bot failed to correctly perform an action too many times, and as a result it quit. This one is somewhat generic, and really just identifies that the bot forced itself to quit instead of it being stopped manually.

Action Selection Failed - The bot could not determine the proper "next" action, and as a result it quit. - Perform another calibration session and be sure to have clean and concise actions.

Error Obtaining Target - Genesis could not find the target due to a bad world item calibration. - Re-define the world item(s) mentioned by the error.

Error Finding Table / Row - Genesis could not find a specific menu with a table/row; i.e.: right-click menus, etc. - The menu/text needs to be added to the Environment you are using.

Failed to click on world item Genesis identified your world item, but miss-clicked it during bot run-time. - Re-define your world item, including all potential angles that my be visible during run-time.

Action failed, click interface # - Genesis failed to properly locate the appropriate interface item. - Use the table below to see which component is causing the issue

Environment Component Lists
Below are lists of the individual components found within each of the two default environments included with the Genesis download. The numbers beside each should be the same as the number each item has inside of the Environment editor. Please let me know if you find any errors.

Current Genesis Version - 0.982

OSRS

Game_Window
Map
Compass
Inventory
Inventory_Button
Stats_Button
Attack_Button
Prayer_Button
Magic_Button
Logout_MenuButton
World
Bank_Window
Bank_Items
Bank_Inventory
Magic_Spells
Chat_Container
Make_X_Menu
Deposit_All
Close_Bank
Right_Click_Menu
Enter_Amount
Chat_Continue
Chatbox
Deposit_Equip
Health_Container
Prayer_Container
Prayer_Val
Health_Val
Smith_Menu
Smith_Option
Crafting_Menu
Crafting_Option
Glassblowing_Menu
Glassblowing_Option
Crafting_Menu_Silver
Crafting_Option_Silver
Tanning_Menu
Tanning_Option
Depositbox_Menu
Empty_Inventory
Empty_Equip
Option_3
Items
Planks_Menu
Plank_Option
Prayer_Select
Teletab_Menu
Teletab_Option
Furniture_Menu
Furniture_Option

RS3

Game
Map
Compass
World
PinEntry
Bank
Bank_Inventory
MakeXMenu
MakeXWaiting
RHS_Panel
Right_Click_Menu
Bank_Items
Close_Bank
Deposit_All
MakeX_Start
Inventory
Inventory_Tab
Tool_Select
Tool_left_container
Tool_right_container
1st_tool
last_tool
Tool_mid_container
middle_tool
Armor_Tab
Stats_Tab
Friends_Tab
Chat_Panel
Divination_Menu
Option_1
Option_2
Option_3

boringrobin
08-15-2018, 01:12 AM
Hey Stoke,

Sorry to bump such an old post but I had a question. My bot is crashing after a couple repetitions of the actions programmed. It's weird because it does a few inventories fine, closes bank, and then crashes. I am getting error code "a2 osrs e1 e1" - Would e1 be "error obtaining target"?

iStokee
02-14-2019, 02:13 AM
Update - I have added for each environment a list of all of the components with their corresponding interface numbers. Use these as a reference when you encounter entries in your log similar to "Error locating interface item #" and/or if your bot is having trouble locating or interacting with a part of the interface/environment.

niggaberry
12-09-2019, 08:45 PM
Hi there,

In the "New Environment" when starting the bot, it doesn't show "RS3" or "OSRS" all it shows is "New Environment", please help!

Drum
12-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Had same issue mate, you'll need to re-extract the RiD files (Don't need to re-download now though since it auto updates)

Conor08
12-21-2020, 07:53 PM
Are these outdated or still used for de-bugging?

Im getting strings like this while partially functioning now...An improvement though!!

e5 e8 cabS-1608579350627 f3-truecabF-null-0-1608579590216 9a(false) cwi0 cwi1 cwi2-6-6 awi wi0 wi1-2 wi2A wi2B wi2 n=2 ad cd ap1 ap2 cwi-e 9b 9c pra-1458-261-269-928-2cb-rcb-ic B cb-ic cb-asid cb-fc cb-asid 2 cb-cs cb-ui cb-ir cb-fl cb-cr cb-ra cb-i1 cb-nl cb nl=0 cb-i2 cb-tc cb-p cb-f cb-bi cb-la cb-gp cb-fin cb-sh cb-fp cb-trtc 9d 9d2 i1 i2 OSRS