PDA

View Full Version : Awkward story

Aufi
05-30-2018, 09:49 PM
Approached a hbb/10 in the gym (no pics) (fuk me)

Day 1:

Started off well....I stuttered at first but luckily she had her headphones in and didn't hear me so I repeated myself

I thought there was a connection because she kept walking past me and stealing looks so I went in for it
I opened up with "you look like you know how to work out, better than the other chicks here who just walk around for attention"
She laughed, told me she has a trainer and then we just started talking about random ** for 5 min

Then I pointed and said I gotta get your number

"I have a bf"

my voice just locked up and I didn't know what to say, then my brain unfroze and I just blurted out "aw fuk bye" racked my weights and walked to the bathroom to stare at myself in the mirror and review in my mind what the fuk just happened.

I hope I never see her again

cliffs:
fail

xcendrox
05-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Time for a new gym cause now she is gonna bring her girls and they gon roast you.

Shrupreme Reader
05-30-2018, 11:37 PM
Thought I was reading green text for a second.

It will be awkward, I’m sure she’ll be there. Guess the best way forward would be to apologise and say you’re nervous around woman and say something about being friends or something. At least this way you’ll have closure and won’t replay back in your head every time you see her.

Is tinder still a thing? I found that pretty good for meeting grills.

Jasam
05-31-2018, 05:52 PM
Next time you see her at the gym, stand nearby so she can hear your conversation, have a buddy come and pretend to be your lawyer and tell you your uncle has died and he has left you 100 million dollars and they need you to come do the paperwork.

BING gold digger.. the lot of them. easy.

Early
06-01-2018, 02:46 AM
You started off well enough, but your fatal error was when you pointed.

Should have blasted her with some finger guns.

adamxbomb
06-01-2018, 03:00 AM
This was awkward to read.

iStokee
06-01-2018, 03:06 AM
You started off well enough, but your fatal error was when you pointed.

Should have blasted her with some finger guns.

https://puu.sh/AwRuB/82b463d715.JPG

Jason..
06-01-2018, 04:52 AM
Beklager, jeg mente at jeg hadde noe å si:
sec
Nærmet meg en hbb/10 på treningsenteret (ingen bilder) (faen ta meg)

Dag 1:

Startet bra... Jeg stammet på begynnelsen, men heldigvis hadde hun ørepropper i og hørte meg ikke så jeg gjentok megselv

Jeg trodde at det var noe mellom oss siden hun forsetter å gå forbi meg og sniktitter så jeg gikk for det
Jeg åpnet opp med "Du ser ut som en som vet hvordan en trener, bedre enn de andre damene her som bare gå rundt for oppmerksomhet"
Hun lo, fortalte meg at hun hadde en trener og da begynte vi å bare snakket om d*** i 5 min

Da pekte jeg og sa at jeg må ha ditt nummer

"Jeg ha en kjæreste"

stemmen min bare låste seg opp og jeg viste ikke hva jeg skulle si, men så kom hjernen min inn igjen og jeg sa bare "ah faen hadet" satt vektene på plass og gikk til toalettet og såg på megselv i speilet og gikk gjennom i tanken hva faen som nettopp skjedde.

Jeg håper jeg aldri se henne igjen

cliffs:
fail

Like all great stories it need to be translated in to multiple languages, thanks Mina

Garaa
06-01-2018, 01:12 PM
Approached a hbb/10 in the gym (no pics) (fuk me)

Day 1:

Started off well....I stuttered at first but luckily she had her headphones in and didn't hear me so I repeated myself

I thought there was a connection because she kept walking past me and stealing looks so I went in for it
I opened up with "you look like you know how to work out, better than the other chicks here who just walk around for attention"
She laughed, told me she has a trainer and then we just started talking about random ** for 5 min

Then I pointed and said I gotta get your number

"I have a bf"

my voice just locked up and I didn't know what to say, then my brain unfroze and I just blurted out "aw fuk bye" racked my weights and walked to the bathroom to stare at myself in the mirror and review in my mind what the fuk just happened.

I hope I never see her again

cliffs:
fail

[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le9sLw2VdUg