Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ▓ SPOILERS ▓ TheWalkingDead SEASON 6 ▓ SPOILERS ▓

El Capitano 
      $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  Guideline Breaker   99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Miner 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

▓ SPOILERS ▓ TheWalkingDead SEASON 6 ▓ SPOILERS ▓

Yes, I copied Monica's style from GOT thread, it's okay I'm like grandfathered in here.

Same roolz apply here, this is a spoiler thread. Although I do not require it, BUT anything regarding Season 6 (specifically just 6) should be put in quotes for courtesy. But you all know what you're clicking on ahead of time so if you haven't seen S6E1 and someone spoils it in here, that's on you.

I realize we can use spoiler tags in the chatbox, but to play it safe you are better off discussing TWD in THIS thread. Only warning, I will go Aufi on some mofos.

Also...

OKAY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. SPOILER-WISE AND INFRACTION-WISE. IF YOU HAVE TO QUESTION WHETHER OR NOT YOU SHOULD POST SOMETHING IN THE CHATBOX, JUST POST IT HERE INSTEAD. IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO DATE ON THE SHOW AND YOU VIEW THIS THREAD, THAT'S ON YOU.

Okay, so I'll start us off...
    Spoiler: 
    who tha shit is honking that horn? inb4 Ron or 'the wolves'. I have some intuition to actually suspect Enid. The teenage girl that coral obviously wants to bone. I think Enid is apart of 'the wolves', thoughts?
    Last edited by Duane; 11-02-2015 at 04:12 AM.

Veteran Member  
    Merchant   $10 Credit    Premium: 1500->2000 hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Cook 99 Strength 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Unfortunately it was a bad plan from the beginning, trying to move a couple of thousand walkers at the same time.

Whoever made that horn go off is obviously trying to ruin Rick's plan, and I believe the group will retreat back to the camp and hope the walls will hold.

My guess is that the walls will not hold that many walkers at the same time and our main group will escape and possibly split up. Some,if not all, of the useless characters will die, maybe even one of the main characters (?). I think it is unlikely that any of the main characters dies in the next couple of episodes considering all of them are quite skilled survivalists after years of fighting the undead. Instead, some of the villagers might become part of the main group, like Tara Chambler who was originally with the Governor.

But hey, what do I know, I haven't read the comics and I'm not the one who wrote the script

Anyway, I'm very excited for this season and can't wait to find out what's gonna happen. Hope it will be brutal

3. Duane liked this post
    El Capitano 
      $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  Guideline Breaker   99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Miner 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Yeah I'm honestly thinking in this next episode, it's gonna be another woodbury-type invasion. I don't know what their next move is. If the zombies end up taking the wall down their only other option is this "utopia" supposedly in Washington DC or wherever "the wolves" are staying. I honestly think the whole Quarry thing is not a natural zombie deposit, but a storing place for the wolves to use. Remember their ultimate goal is probably to use a zombie army (referencing last episode of S5) and how those two semi trailers were parked, it gave just enough room for one zombie at a time to come through...could've been a coincidence though

I don't know why, but I feel like as a twist we will find out that Enid is "apart" of the wolves, but maybe makes a dynamic switch and tries to fight against them. Here is my reasoning...
    1.) When Rick's crew first comes to Alexandria, you hear that the ONLY other outsider is Enid.

1a.)At first, around EVERYONE Enid is quiet, right? She wants NOTHING to do with anyone, even Coral at first until she learns more of who he is. It's almost as if she was trained under this "KGB" persona to not get emotionally engaged at anyone in Alexandria. Again, more "theorizing" but Alexandria at this time JUST began looking for outside people to take in, subsequently around the same time the "wolves" were reborn. We know they're in the area since their encounter with Morgan and the Del Food storage place. Perhaps they used Enid to get her inside Alexandria to give them information and maybe to gain people's trust?

1b.)Also, remember how Enid keeps escaping Alexandria to go out into the woods? Maybe she is doing that periodically to relay information to "the wolves", and she's so inept at doing so she notices corol following her so she diverts quick. (YET WE STILL DONT KNOW IF THEY BANGED OR NOT IN THAT TREE.....)
    And lastly...in the sneak peak to this weeks episode, it shows Enid jumping into a car, fogging up the window and writing "JSS" with her finger. I'm connecting dots that obviously aren't here, but I want to go out on a limb and say that it is an alert message - but really I have no idea. The teaser wasn't really anything.

And if you think about it, it's almost like the directors WANT you to think it is Ron with the horn going off (which his discontent with Rick), but I don't think so. I want to say Enid...I think Ron understands what Rick did, I think all of this is just hitting him at once. He knows the dude beat his mom, I just think he's just coping with it all since all that shit went down in a relatively short time period. I feel like the horn honking is Enid/The Wolves. Whether she alerted them when most of the people would be out and about and they thrashed in and began the siren or Enid did it herself to not just alarm the zombies but maybe alert the wolves to infiltrate?

ALSO A HOOOOGE SELLING POINT FOR ME...in the "dry-run", they were also planning to hit locations alongside the highway on the way back during the night. Their reason behind this was that small shacks on the side of the road with zombies inside them will make too much noise and draw the others off the highway. Rick mentions that they would "take care of this" on the way back at night, meaning that the "dry run" was supposed to be an all-day thing.

In essence, LONGER than the ACTUAL run would be. So Enid, knowing this used it as her opporotunity. So perhaps the horn wasn't being used to divert zombies, but perhaps to initially alert the wolves. But Enid, not knowing that shit hit the fan and they had to begin the actual run, she is diverting the zombies towards Alexandria. And this in effect could also hurt the wolves, cause if this theory is true they have NO IDEA about the crowds of zombez coming towards THEM while they go towards Alexandria....

WHEW. Okay that was a lot. Hopefully something I'm RIGHT on. Wall-o-text for nothing lel.
    Last edited by Duane; 10-13-2015 at 07:16 PM.

Pay the Iron Price  
     Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 5000+ hours used  Free Bots: 750->1000 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Miner 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Just watched s6e1 on Sunday. It was a good episode. Just going to mention this in case you guys didn't see it but on The Talking Dead the sneak peak showed a clip of a dark haired white chick kill a couple zombies and get into a parked car on the road in the driver seat. She then wrote "JSS" in the condensation on the window with her finger.

duh fuq is JSS?

El Capitano 
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Rain View Post
    Just watched s6e1 on Sunday. It was a good episode. Just going to mention this in case you guys didn't see it but on The Talking Dead the sneak peak showed a clip of a dark haired white chick kill a couple zombies and get into a parked car on the road in the driver seat. She then wrote "JSS" in the condensation on the window with her finger.

duh fuq is JSS?
    I mentioned that in my wall-o-text If you have time to kill, read my obnoxious theory let me know what you think.

JSS....I WANT to say it's a message...relaying it to someone.

OR...she is freaking out and JSS is like the initials of her mother or a loved one that died?

#ifDarylDiesWeRiot

El Capitano 
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I hate everything, this is all because of Enid.

He's dead you all know it but you don't want to accept it because the producers are assholes and want to keep you all in suspense until he comes back as a walker.

Also, inb4 Rick becomes luke skywalker with a vengeance.

Hope next episode shows Enid being eaten alive.

The Batchelor 
      Merchant   $20 Credit    Premium: 5000+ hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  Suicide Botter   99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duane View Post
    I hate everything, this is all because of Enid.

He's dead you all know it but you don't want to accept it because the producers are assholes and want to keep you all in suspense until he comes back as a walker.

Also, inb4 Rick becomes luke skywalker with a vengeance.

Hope next episode shows Enid being eaten alive.
    That person is not dead...you will see!

El Capitano 
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    That person is not dead...you will see!
    You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. He was and always is a hero. He died a hero. He always gave second chances, he never killed another human, he was too pure which is why he died.

First time he met Rick - called him a dumbass. Last time he talked to Rick (on the walkie talkie), called him a dumbass.

The white guy who wrote his note to Betsy, that was the producers paralleling his final demise without giving it away. The pointless white guy was only to foreshadow the closure our white knight hero would not get to tell his lady. As all heroes are met with a tragic end.

There's too many foreshadowing parallels going on here for the producers to turn this show into Lost with "nah jk he good".

RIP, sweet prince.

The Batchelor 
      Merchant   $20 Credit    Premium: 5000+ hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  Suicide Botter   99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duane View Post
    You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. He was and always is a hero. He died a hero. He always gave second chances, he never killed another human, he was too pure which is why he died.

First time he met Rick - called him a dumbass. Last time he talked to Rick (on the walkie talkie), called him a dumbass.

The white guy who wrote his note to Betsy, that was the producers paralleling his final demise without giving it away. The pointless white guy was only to foreshadow the closure our white knight hero would not get to tell his lady. As all heroes are met with a tragic end.

There's too many foreshadowing parallels going on here for the producers to turn this show into Lost with "nah jk he good".

RIP, sweet prince.
    The other guy that shot himself fell on top of this guy...HE IS ALIVE!! Didn't you watch the talking dead after? The creators even said he will be back in some form

El Capitano 
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    The other guy that shot himself fell on top of this guy...HE IS ALIVE!! Didn't you watch the talking dead after? The creators even said he will be back in some form
    And I also heard "possibly in flashbacks and pieces" - brother they just don't want another #DarylDiesWeRiot.

Think about it, when was the last time a character from the OG crew died? Lori back in season 3 (Or was it T-dog?). It was time, and it has come. They killed like over 1000 minor insignificant characters, it was time.

And they will use this death to further progress Rick's darkside. If our hero didn't give certain fgts a second chance he would be around - but alas our white knight was too pure

Also, idk about you but how does a zombeh pull intestines out of someone's upper back? That is assuming Nicholas did fall on him, would his backside at the least not be facing up if our hero was under him?