Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ▓ ALL SPOILERS INCL BOOK ▓ Game of Thrones Season 6 ▓ SPOILERS ▓ MEGATHREAD

Gamblin' Mod  
    $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

▓ ALL SPOILERS INCL BOOK ▓ Game of Thrones Season 6 ▓ SPOILERS ▓ MEGATHREAD

Discuss as you will.

Points for discussion in no particular order:

• How to avenge lost lover, kill brother and nephew
    • Most badass fighter in Dorne killed by insta-kill knife
    • Nice booob....OMG WHAT HAPPENED
    • But why is he still dead
    • Fetch me some mutton
    • Arise ser Lady
    • Disappearing dogs
    • Teleporting snakes
    • No-one cares about blind girl getting beaten with stick
    • Slaves speak valayrian vandalise in English
    "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change." -Confucius
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
    "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” - Aldous Huxley
    “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain

2. Trent! thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The ultimate catfish, the red lady :3

Gamblin' Mod  
    $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Imagine going down on her and all of a sudden the necklace pops off and you start eating dust. Literally.
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
    “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain

6. T.A.R.S> liked this post
    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 100->200 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Strength 99 Range 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I really hope that the show is going off-script on dorne cause if areo hotah got 1-shotted imma be sad AF

it's not the necklace, think she just turned it off herself cause she's fucked/been in the bath without the necklace before

the scene with the khal and his bloodriders was hilarious

Gamblin' Mod  
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    The show is streamlining the books, which is fine in my opinion and will mean I can really enjoy the books when they are released. Well I think it is the necklace in the books, and you can see it glow in the scene as she takes it off, maybe that is just paying homage to the book though. It's rumored that she is around 400 years old, which means she was around before the doom, so could have some interesting insight. That whole scene was great in my opinion, the cocksure young, beautiful priest is broken, and she realises that everything she has seen, everything she is, is a lie.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

11. Jon Snow thanked for this post
    Veteran Member  
    Merchant   Premium: 1500->2000 hours used  Free Bots: 500->750 hours used  99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Cook 99 Miner 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Jaqen H'ghar is best character, i hope theres a lot more of him as well as the assassin guild in future episodes.
    Last edited by Auto; 04-27-2016 at 02:06 AM.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    fuck jon sno is back wat a retarded show that is trying to not lose fan base and hbo subscription $

i thought GoT was all about "we pay we don't say" but nah

/rant

anyway kewl episode hopefully stannis the mannis comes back

Old Fart  
    Merchant   $10 Credit    Premium: 2000->3000 hours used  Free Bots: 100->200 hours used  99 Herblore 99 Thieving 99 Cook 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Just watched it and I think a bit wee came out

i'd lob one up the red witch any day

Veteran Member  
    Merchant   $10 Credit    Premium: 1500->2000 hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Cook 99 Strength 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dindu View Post
    fuck jon sno is back wat a retarded show that is trying to not lose fan base and hbo subscription $

i thought GoT was all about "we pay we don't say" but nah

/rant

anyway kewl episode hopefully stannis the mannis comes back
    they probably didn't revive john snow unless GRR Martin does so in the books as well (haven't read them).