Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to bot 99 mage?

RiD Member  
    $5 Credit    ! Premium: 100->200 hours used  Free Bots: 20->100 hours used  99 Fishing 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Hp 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluezi View Post
    Using a Auto clicker is the quickest way to get banned, so don't try.
    I disagree. I have used auto clickers all the time and have only had a few bans after running for 6+ hours.

For a couple of hours a day I've never had a banned account. I actually think they're safer that using a a botting client - for tasks like alching anyway.

Before I get attacked and slated and told that im wrong I'd just like to say this is my personal opinion based on results of my own personal experiences and does not necessarily reflect the opinions and experiences of others on the forum or the wider community.
    http://shadowscripting.org/iDungeon/makeSiggies/siggy.php?name=zulander69ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Using a Auto clicker is the quickest way to get banned, so don't try.
    I don't believe this is so.

It's actually the most fool proof way in my opinion....

Download a program with random interval clicking, and it literally couldn't be detected...? there is no tracking of mouse, etc etc. A lot of people play Runescape with a laptop... You don't even need to touch anything that moves the pointer, you would most likely be touching the touchpad which would never move the pointer, just like the auto clicker i'm talking about..

Plus, from my research, i've only seen a couple people say they've been banned from this (probably using garyshood) or whatever client that was with a set click time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryK View Post
    I disagree. I have used auto clickers all the time and have only had a few bans after running for 6+ hours.

For a couple of hours a day I've never had a banned account. I actually think they're safer that using a a botting client - for tasks like alching anyway.

Before I get attacked and slated and told that im wrong I'd just like to say this is my personal opinion based on results of my own personal experiences and does not necessarily reflect the opinions and experiences of others on the forum or the wider community.
    You've proved my point. However if you can't run a bot for at least 6-8 hours i personally don't think there's any point of botting.

Quote Originally Posted by PartyHacks View Post
    I don't believe this is so.

It's actually the most fool proof way in my opinion....

Download a program with random interval clicking, and it literally couldn't be detected...? there is no tracking of mouse, etc etc. A lot of people play Runescape with a laptop... You don't even need to touch anything that moves the pointer, you would most likely be touching the touchpad which would never move the pointer, just like the auto clicker i'm talking about..

Plus, from my research, i've only seen a couple people say they've been banned from this (probably using garyshood) or whatever client that was with a set click time.
    There's many other factors which contribute to Jagex's detection system. It's not just mouse movements. It's Human game play behavior, Camera rotation ect and the list goes on, you can check the forums to see what the other factors are what Jagex might use to detect bots. However if this so called program was that undetectable everybody would be using it, personally Auto clickers are just a no go and are useless and eventually you'll just get banned.
    Last edited by Bluezi; 06-20-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You've proved my point. However if you can't run a bot for at least 6-8 hours i personally don't think there's any point of botting.

There's many other factors which contribute to Jagex's detection system. It's not just mouse movements. It's Human game play behavior, Camera rotation ect and the list goes on, you can check the forums to see what the other factors are what Jagex might use to detect bots. However if this so called program was that undetectable everybody would be using it, personally Auto clickers are just a no go and are useless and eventually you'll just get banned.

While I don't entirely disagree, it's still impossible in theory to PROVE somebody is botting using a variable auto clicker.

Like I said before, as long as you don't go overboard, and your using a variable auto clicker, I don't think you'll get banned.

Seriously, look up bans with autoclicker. there are literally almost no people saying they've been banned for it.

I know there are tons of other factors, but when it comes to using an autoclicker like murgees, there honestly just isn't really a chance if your being smart...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While I don't entirely disagree, it's still impossible in theory to PROVE somebody is botting using a variable auto clicker.

Like I said before, as long as you don't go overboard, and your using a variable auto clicker, I don't think you'll get banned.

Seriously, look up bans with autoclicker. there are literally almost no people saying they've been banned for it.

I know there are tons of other factors, but when it comes to using an autoclicker like murgees, there honestly just isn't really a chance if your being smart...
    I see this as well. I have many friends who play "legit", as in the aren't into the botting and have never been a part of a RS cheating community, but many of them DID use some sort of third party autoclicker for alching to 99 mage. One buddy said he did it every other night - all night - while he slept. Sort of blew my mind that he didn't at least get a temp ban for a minor macro infraction.

6. PartyHacks liked this post
    Veni Vidi Vici  
     $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Cook 99 Strength 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)

If it was impossible to be detected by using an autoclicker, explain how Jagex is still accurately able to ban them for botting.

Pseudorandom number generators, which all these autoclickers use as a delay between clicks, is detectable at a certain threshold.

9. PartyHacks liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Honestly, I think Jagex has let up on the small ahk and autoclicker folks lately - especially since allowing so many OSRS tasks to be AFK.

12. PartyHacks thanked for this post
    xcendrox liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticks View Post
    Honestly, I think Jagex has let up on the small ahk and autoclicker folks lately - especially since allowing so many OSRS tasks to be AFK.
    I wish we could pay a one time fee and be able to bot that account lol Jagex just looks the other way as long as your not selling the gp and have membership, you can bot in secrecy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xcendrox View Post
    I've got 99 Magic 3 times using cammy tele and alching, never have I been banned. I also never used any other bot on he pc that I play with any accounts I keep.. Its possible you are flagged and that's why you keep getting banned. I know a lot of people who hop from bot to bot and when they decide to play legit they still get banned.

You should clear out all your rs files from your pc, and get a new IP and try again and see if the outcome is different. Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate Also bot within the guidelines which should help
    yes exactly , he should clear out all his rs files from his pc but about ip i don't think that necessary operation
    Last edited by klimbo123; 01-31-2019 at 08:03 AM.