Thread: couple of questions regarding Genesis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

couple of questions regarding Genesis

Hey.

I'm completely new to RiD. I saw it back in the day when botting was popular (pre-nuke) and I always wanted to try RiD. Never had the money to do it tho.

What are the things you can do right now with RiD? Can you high alch without looking like an autoclicker bot?
    Can you flecth bows.
    Is the bot bank-instance only or can it do basic combat (killing, picking up, eating?
    What 99s can you get with RiD and what activities can you do right now to get those 99s?

Any insight will be appreciated.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Hello and welcome to RiD. Genesis in it's current state can do linear tasks quite well. An example of linear tasks, Fletching, crafting, herblore, ranging/maging an NPC that is in a cage/jail. to sum it up just about any bank standing skill is pretty stable and high alching. Linear means use knife on log, make all, wait, open bank, deposit, withdraw,close bank, repeat. No other conditions are needed to perform task, there is no wait till this, or else that, or maybe this when that happens. Hopefully this makes sense.

It is very limited in it's current state, but is very stable on the skills I mentioned. Once you have learned more about how genesis works, you can work out little bugs here and there and expand it's abilities.

RiD has been working on a Vision update, an update which will help Genesis with the way it reads the screen,"No Eta". Once this is done, he will be developing Bot tools which will allow you to edit bots and hopefully add conditions like I stated above.

3. iStokee liked this post
     Merchant   Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 20->100 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Prayer 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

This is a list off the top of my head of things i've tried or heard are successful.

All melee skills - Caged npc w/halberd or Bandits with guthans or NMZ
    Range - Caged npc or Ranging guild or NMZ
    Magic - Caged npc or Splashing/stunning or Alching or Teleing or Superheat
    Runecrafting - Air
    Agility - The only method I've heard of got the user banned quickly.
    Thieving - Nature chest/various stalls/Ardy knight
    Crafting - almost anything, making hides/air battlestaff is what ive used so far
    Fletching- Arrow shafts, making arrows/darts, fletching and stringing all bows
    Mining - M1D1 basically any ore
    Smithing - Smithing with bars at varrock west (possibly BF, haven't tried myself)
    Fishing - F1d1 net/bait/feather/lobster/shark and minnows once leveled enough
    Cooking - Wines for quickest 99, any fish at rouges den
    Firemaking - Any logs at varrock west works flawlessly for me
    Woodcutting- C1D1 any tree, possible banking at draynor/port sarim/WC guild

90+ Feedback, over 1B sold.

99s with Genesis Beta:

6. RiD thanked for this post
    iStokee, xcendrox liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The thing is to get ANY of these working properly
    Requires tons of tinkering and precision. On your end.

It’s not always perfect either sadly

Merchant   Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 20->100 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Prayer 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by w8621 View Post
    The thing is to get ANY of these working properly
    Requires tons of tinkering and precision. On your end.

It’s not always perfect either sadly
    90% of what i listed are stable methods widely used. Most can be done with 1 calibration, some might require a couple more to get everything working right.

90+ Feedback, over 1B sold.

99s with Genesis Beta:

10. xcendrox liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I see.

Well, I'll hold my money for later then. Most of the skills mentioned I do them manually. I'll look forward when the bot is able to do agility, thieving (more options since ardy knights are getting nerfed soon) and overall more complex activities.

I did see some videos and damn, it looks promising. I really can't wait until those new updates kick in.

Thanks again, people. Much appreciated

13. Early, xcendrox liked this post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by infever View Post
    I see.

Well, I'll hold my money for later then. Most of the skills mentioned I do them manually. I'll look forward when the bot is able to do agility, thieving (more options since ardy knights are getting nerfed soon) and overall more complex activities.

I did see some videos and damn, it looks promising. I really can't wait until those new updates kick in.

Thanks again, people. Much appreciated
    What do you mean nerf soon? Will they nerf it again after the money bag thingy? I've also been using Genesis with fruit stall.