Thread: Auto Fighter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Auto Fighter

Hello,

I signed up for RID many years ago waiting for the Genesis to be completed and I see everything is in Beta 6 years later, but working well. I was looking for how-to guides on YouTube for making our own custom script with the RID client, but did not see any auto fighter videos. Is this doable with RID? And if so, does anyone have a link to any video showing this? I'd like to make a bot that fights and eats, and then gets lobsters or swordfish from the bank and repeats.

Thanks.

Teamviewin' Trent  
       Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 1000->1500 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Miner 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

An AIO Autofighter is a no currently. You can NMZ in OSRS, that works well. If you could find a monster in a relatively empty area that doesn't require eating, and doesn't require picking up drops, then it might be doable.
    TrentFromRiD is my ONLY Skype. Never trade me from anything else!

3. church liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's really too bad. So Jagex really was successful in getting rid of true autofighters. They will never get rid of bots though, which makes me happy.

6. church liked this post
    Forum Moderator 
     Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 500->750 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Miner 99 Prayer 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bulletbling View Post
    That's really too bad. So Jagex really was successful in getting rid of true autofighters. They will never get rid of bots though, which makes me happy.
    I honestly believe much of the increase in macro-offenses in simply Player submitted reports. Osrs is filled now with a core of people who love the game and despise bots. So expect that if you push the envelope and are any more visible than you must be. I could be wrong - but I feel strongly this is true

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by church View Post
    I honestly believe much of the increase in macro-offenses in simply Player submitted reports. Osrs is filled now with a core of people who love the game and despise bots. So expect that if you push the envelope and are any more visible than you must be. I could be wrong - but I feel strongly this is true
    I'm not sure what you mean. I was talking about back in the day when they encrypted their game client so that true injection bots were no longer possible and the autofighter nx was no longer usable. That was a real bot that we can't use again, but I'm sure people can configure RID to do similar things, albeit with much less complexity. I bet it drives Jagex nuts that they still cannot get rid of bots, no matter what they do, and cannot with any degree of certainty detect RID botting (unless someone is going overkill). I know the powerbot has autofighters that can get food from bank and such, but I don't know if it can be detected. Doesn't that type of bot use reflection?