Thread: Never got around to introducing myself 5 years ago

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Never got around to introducing myself 5 years ago

I've been slightly more active around the forums lately so I figured I mind as well introduce myself.

You can call me Ragin, been a very inactive member of this forum since 2014. Currently, I'm completing a masters degree in psychology researching the possibility of state-dependent personality traits while immersed in virtual environments (specifically antisocial personality dimensions). I've been playing runescape since I was 6 when my brother introduced me to RS:C. Discovered botting during the lovely period of 24/7 no-fear botting being capable. Attempts at botting using almost every botting client for close to 7 years probably has always resulted in a ban. Any account that I have trained exclusively using RiD, and doing babysit botting (makes sense to only bot when you'd actually play) has never had any bans. I really enjoy expirementing and Genesis has let me do a lot of fun testing to see what it's capable of. Currently my RiD exclusive account started 5 weeks ago is 80+ in all combat (except def) and 60+ in every other skill, almost all skills except the obvious were done with RiD. Looking forward to the new update and seeing all the unique bots everyone begins to develop.

If you ever need help with figuring out a way to calibrate something feel free to shoot me a pm!

Cheers, thanks for reading my wall of text
    Last edited by Ragin; 03-22-2019 at 05:44 PM. Reason: sentence didn't sit right reading through

2. iStokee, RiD liked this post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hi Ragin and welcome to RiD Forums!

Feel free to lift longer and spend more time at the gym, thanks to your own personal sweatshop power leveling service.

5. Ragin thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Better late then never m8.

8. Ragin liked this post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nice to meet you!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The same to you Jorsky! I think you're the person I talked with over discord and helped find the Zulrah plugin not too long ago

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh ya! Oh my gosh you were a hero! Definitely keep in touch!