Thread: [Need help] Construction bot almost works (RS3)

Veteran Member  
     $20 Credit    ! Premium: 1000->1500 hours used  Free Bots: 200->300 hours used  Suicide Botter   99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Crafting 99 Cook 99 Prayer 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

[Need help] Construction bot almost works (RS3)

Hey everyone,

A few months ago I tried making a construction bot for RS3. I didn't succeed because I didn't know how to make right-click menu's.

Now I got some time and watched @iStokee 's guide (which is very good btw). I feel I'm almost there, but I still got a few problems.

1) Genesis stops in the first cycle when it has to click the second option of the right-click menu of the butler ("Fetch-from-bank"). It doesn't actually find the table row during runtime ("Error finding table row, 1 on screen"), although Genesis recognized the table row while calibrating (see Machine GUI below). How does this happen?

Spoiler: 

2) In RiD's 'Some tips for beginners', he says (point 5) that I should have different world items for one NPC (mainly because the butler can spawn in three different positions around me, while I stay in the same position). I did make three different world items for the butler, but I'm not sure if I did it correct. Is it good if I made a world item from the butler when it spawned North of me, after that, I made it respawn North-East of me, refreshed the picture, made a second world item of it, made it respawn East of me, refreshed the picture again and then I made the third world item? I did the same with the workbench which can be on two different locations (see picture below)

Spoiler: 

3) In the Calibration Data, the way Genesis shows my right-click on the 2nd option in the table is also weird and I don't know if I can leave it like that. It shows three different ways (see GIF below). I tried making this bot for over 10 hours and I can't seem to get consistent results in these Calibration Data's.

Spoiler: 

4) Is the bot-flowchart in the first image good? To me it seems like it is good, because it looks like there are two OR-operators in the flowchart: one for checking where the butler is, and two for checking where I am in respect to the workbench. (I think there should be a 3rd path for when the butler is standing East of me, but it's the first time I get a flowchart which seems about right, so I'm already glad with this).

5) In the flowchart (first picture), the two workbenches (far left and far right) are actually the same world item (world item 2), despite I made two world items for the two different places I can be in respect to the workbench. Is there a way to just replace one of them by the first world item without recalibrating?

I hope I explained the problems clear and someone is able to help, because that would mean soon there will be another skill Genesis can bot

Thanks in advance!

Essential

Veteran Member  
     $20 Credit    ! Premium: 1000->1500 hours used  Free Bots: 200->300 hours used  Suicide Botter   99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Crafting 99 Cook 99 Prayer 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Nobody who wants a construction bot :c?

Veteran Member  
     $5 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 500->750 hours used  99 Fletch 99 Thieving 99 Cook 99 Hp 99 Strength 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Essential View Post

5) In the flowchart (first picture), the two workbenches (far left and far right) are actually the same world item (world item 2), despite I made two world items for the two different places I can be in respect to the workbench. Is there a way to just replace one of them by the first world item without recalibrating?

I hope I explained the problems clear and someone is able to help, because that would mean soon there will be another skill Genesis can bot

Thanks in advance!

Essential
    For World item steps, you can actually have two world items included in one step. So if you can calibrate it all as one world item, you can then add a new world item (bench sideways), and then in the bot configuration screen you can add or drag (or EDIT the world item if you wanted to straight up replace it). IF you drag it, the step will hopefully recognize either Bench1 or Bench2(sideways) for that step.

If that makes sense, at least it might help you on your way for one of your problems. (Just at work, so can't put a time of time into an answer, but just wanted to make sure you knew people were watching) Alternatively, you could make the bot for making Teak Pawnbrokers as well. If you d/a the stuff you craft, then bench might be better, as Genesis might not keep up to making pawnbrokers super quickly with the clicking.