Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ranking System

Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)

The Ranking System

Robotz in Disguise Forums is the ideal place to talk about everything relating to RiD and RuneScape... there is also a lot of forum & bot integration here, so you will know a little more about who you are talking to when on the forums. Here is an explanation of how it all works.

Ranks:
    ALL ranks (except Admin and Moderators) are assigned automatically, based on botting achievement, and are updated once every 24 hours.
    Each is designated a color, starting from the top the current ranks are:

1 ) Administrator- - Site Owner/Operator

2 ) Moderator- - Moderates the forum and beta tests bots

3 ) Forum Moderator - - Moderates specific sections of the forums

4 ) VIP member - - Owner of VIP status, a lifetime member.

5) Heroic Member - - Has botted over 3k hours with Premium bots!

6 ) Veteran Member - (spirit shield) - Has botted over 1k hours with Premium bots!

7 ) Verified Merchant - - A member who has provided proof of identity in a recognised form such as passport of driver's license, and has then had their identity verified. You are secure against unauthorized chargebacks/disputes when trading with a verified merchant. To find out how to apply for VM status here.

8 ) RiD Member - - Experienced bot user, who has bought credit, bots regularly and passes fraud checks.

9 ) Inactive RiD Member - RiD member, who has not botted in the past month.

10 ) Free Bot User - - Experienced user of free RiD bot(s).

11 ) Initiate - Everyone else, unranked members.

You don't immediately get upgraded, you need a number of hours botting experience before you will be promoted from Initiate to Free Bot User or RiD Member... it will take roughly 3-4 days of botting.

As an additional security measure, automatic fraud checks are performed regularly on all members, if you fail, you cannot be promoted beyond Initiate, (keeps you out of the market and RiD Member's only sections) but may still use bots, and everything else, as normal.

Additional ranks:

Capes - If you bot a 99 skill, you'll be given a skillcape underneath your username. The bot will automatically read your levels.*

Total Hours Botted - There are two separate ranks for Free bots and Premium users to show how many total hours a member has botted with RiD, here they are:

Hours:0-2020-100100-200200-300300-500500-750750-10001000-15001500-20002000-30003000-50005000+
    Premium:none
    Free:none

Hourglass - - The hourglass represents the approximate value of remaining credit in dollars, mouse over to see how much remaining credit any member has (a good unit by which to measure trust in the market section).

Donation Ranks -
    Donations are a great way for you to show support for the work we do here at RiD Forums! Donations help us bring you new content, like software updates, new bots, bot videos and improvements to the forum! If you would like to give that little bit extra, then donate now!

Guideline Breaker - RiD Guideline 1 states a user should avoid botting more than 8 hours per day. There are two ranks to indicate whether a member has been following this, both only take into account recent bot usage:
    Mild Guideline breaker - - User who has botted over 8 hours at least once in recent days.
    Suicide Botter - - User who is currently botting well above the recommended limit, on a consistent basis.

Trade With Caution - - For a user who has been involved in suspicious activity, without enough proof to justify a ban.

* For Cape ranks, each bot updates only the skill(s) it is designed to train... so if you used MTA on an account with 99 strength you won't get a 99 strength rank, however if you used the PC bot on a 99 str account, you will.

Market Section:
    Those ranked RiD Member and above, have access to the market section, where you can arrange trades with other trusted members.

Joining the staff
    We are always on the lookout for people with the potential to become moderators, to join our team and help run the forums in the future. Being part of the staff also comes with it's perks, including access to the private mod lounge, and beta testing priveliges.
    We choose people based on: technical knowledge, botting achievement, attitude, quality & level of contribution.

Note: As a general rule we only consider people who've botted at least one 99 skill with RiD, and have been using the site for at the very minimum, 2 months (but usually much longer). Please don't ask to be a mod.
    The best advice to anyone who wants to join the team is, help initiates, bot a few skillcapes, remain active and become known around the forum, and don't try too hard... quality of contribution is more important than volume. Thanks
    Last edited by RiD; 08-30-2018 at 10:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, not entirely sure if it's supposed to be like this, but we are only able to write "quick replies"? Anyway, the website seems quite complex, hopefully the website won't have any slowness in it due to too many people. Forums sounds like a great idea, that's what you should have done some time ago, surely RID has PLENTY of users out there. In just 10 minutes of receiving the e-mail the website already had 15 people in it! Astonishing, isn't it? Hopefully this will work out well

EDIT: Sorry, just saw "Go Advanced" button, which allows us to edit our post "fully".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quick Replies are simply replies, if you need more visible options, simply click "Go Advanced" under the quick-reply box.

I like this forum a lot, one of the better VB4 forums I've seen so far.

5. d0nkeypunch liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    On the contrary this is a very fast forum compared to several other's I belong to. Keep up the good work.

8. d0nkeypunch liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just some of the quick suggestions, more to come in the future!

» More smileys.
    » More designs.
    » http://www.robotzindisguise.com/foru...p?7-Contact-Us (Is this thread for general help, such as forums(technical help) or for RID Help only?)
    » Suggestions thread somewhere.

That is all... For now.

EDIT: I apologize, but I forgot to mention yet one more thing, I've noticed that you've created these boards in vBulletin, therefore there are a lot of features and "cool stuff" available in it, could you indulge me with the future updates?
    Ever wondered how to get blue party hat?

11. d0nkeypunch liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There's a "Feedback" board in this section, that'd be used for Suggestions.

14. d0nkeypunch liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm so silly, I really need to get some sleep soon, my eyes are tired.

Ever wondered how to get blue party hat?

17. d0nkeypunch liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha, I know the feeling man.

20. d0nkeypunch liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am happy to see a forum on here been a long time customer, (more appropriately said) member of R.I.D. great to know it is growing!

Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryAngel View Post
    Just some of the quick suggestions, more to come in the future!

» More smileys.
    » More designs.
    » http://www.robotzindisguise.com/foru...p?7-Contact-Us (Is this thread for general help, such as forums(technical help) or for RID Help only?)
    » Suggestions thread somewhere.

That is all... For now.

EDIT: I apologize, but I forgot to mention yet one more thing, I've noticed that you've created these boards in vBulletin, therefore there are a lot of features and "cool stuff" available in it, could you indulge me with the future updates?
    Thanks for the feedback. That thread is to let people know what to do and how to contact us based on the problem they have. I'll get some more smileys. The arcade is pretty cool and I'll be adding more games to it, idk what other features will be added just yet, but there will definitely be more coming to these forums in the near future.