Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ranking System

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RiD View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. That thread is to let people know what to do and how to contact us based on the problem they have. I'll get some more smileys. The arcade is pretty cool and I'll be adding more games to it, idk what other features will be added just yet, but there will definitely be more coming to these forums in the near future.
    Yeah... I know what it means now, I just missed the "Feedback" board lol, sorry, I should have edited the post which you replied to. Anyway, glad to hear that you will get more smileys, should you need any help at all, do let me know, I used to host a forum of my own which had plenty of smileys in it ... I have tried playing some of the games and guess what I'm #2 already, HA!
    I know that this isn't the place, but you should let us have some sort of inventory or something along those lines, we would have credit points which we would gain by replying to threads, voting for something, etc...

EDIT: What I'm about to say might sound ass-kissing-type, but.. I just have to say that I admire your design A LOT, it's simply perfect, REALLY. Sky Blue is my favorite color which goes perfectly with darkish background.
    Ever wondered how to get blue party hat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is great!
    ~ToshiXZ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Where's my purple partyhat rank Former RiD member? I have over 50 hours leftover from months back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, you should make a thread in here instead: http://www.robotzindisguise.com/foru...?44-Bug-Report
    Goodluck with the purple, I think it's better than yellow, but eh...
    Ever wondered how to get blue party hat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Excellent forums and worlds best bots what the hell could a scaper dream more off!

Lifetime ViP  
    Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 5000+ hours used  Free Bots: 750->1000 hours used  Guideline Breaker   99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Miner 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I've purchased 1100 hours of MTA yet no rank? :<

Super-Duper Mod 
    Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 2000->3000 hours used  Free Bots: 200->300 hours used  99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Con 99 Miner 99 Strength 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Owain you have to wait a little bit until it kicks in. Give it a few days or so. Also make sure you bot so that you get the Active RID User rank instead of the inactive RID user rank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Way to bump ancient posts!

Owain the forum adjusts every 24 hours, you'll see a Over ($) amount rank soon, and you have to use your bot for a certain period of time to become a RiD Member.

Got a question? Pm me. l st.louis26@hotmail.com

Lifetime ViP  
    Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 5000+ hours used  Free Bots: 750->1000 hours used  Guideline Breaker   99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Miner 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    bumping it again, havn't been on the forums in awhile. I've used over 400 hours of the bot over a long period of time

Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Owain, it's because you fail fraud checks. I've updated the explanation of the ranking system here which was a little outdated, but I'm not going to explain what the fraud checks are, except to say it was something you attempted (not succeeded in) that led you here.