Page 469 of 469 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469
Results 4,681 to 4,683 of 4683

Thread: Development Diary: RiD Genesis, a new botting platform

Mentioned
    1215 Post(s)
    A lot of people have their OS gfx set up to either zoom in, or to simulate a higher screen resolution. Either of these, will distort the pixels on your screen and lead to failure to recognize the in-game GUI/Map.

So double check you don't have zoom or simulated resolution on, from your OS or GFX card display settings

Edit: I updated the GFX settings thread to show you exactly how to check this.
    The Required GFX settings (robotzindisguise.com)
    Last edited by RiD; 02-02-2021 at 11:31 PM.

2. Spartizan liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RiD View Post
    A lot of people have their OS gfx set up to either zoom in, or to simulate a higher screen resolut I ion. Either of these, will distort the pixels on your screen and lead to failure to recognize the in-game GUI/Map.

So double check you don't have zoom or simulated resolution on, from your OS or GFX card display settings

Edit: I updated the GFX settings thread to show you exactly how to check this.

The Required GFX settings (robotzindisguise.com)
    All sorted now thanks buddy! Was a new laptop I had to mess with some GPU settings, Cheers!

5. Spartizan, iStokee liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guys I have tried everything to get this bot to work. Different computers, different settings etc.
    Followed the guidelines for setup to the T.

The bot will detect the client, world map and game items. But when I go to run it just moves the cursor around randomly. Even when using other users scripts it won't work.
    I'm guessing the bot is broken at the moment?