Page 469 of 469 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469
Results 4,681 to 4,683 of 4683

Thread: Development Diary: RiD Genesis, a new botting platform

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    damn is this still going, its been a while, im getting OSRS not visible when trying to create map and ive followed the GFX settings post... any help? just want a powerminer D:

Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    A lot of people have their OS gfx set up to either zoom in, or to simulate a higher screen resolution. Either of these, will distort the pixels on your screen and lead to failure to recognize the in-game GUI/Map.

So double check you don't have zoom or simulated resolution on, from your OS or GFX card display settings

Edit: I updated the GFX settings thread to show you exactly how to check this.
    The Required GFX settings (robotzindisguise.com)
    Last edited by RiD; 02-02-2021 at 11:31 PM.

3. Spartizan liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RiD View Post
    A lot of people have their OS gfx set up to either zoom in, or to simulate a higher screen resolut I ion. Either of these, will distort the pixels on your screen and lead to failure to recognize the in-game GUI/Map.

So double check you don't have zoom or simulated resolution on, from your OS or GFX card display settings

Edit: I updated the GFX settings thread to show you exactly how to check this.

The Required GFX settings (robotzindisguise.com)
    All sorted now thanks buddy! Was a new laptop I had to mess with some GPU settings, Cheers!

6. Spartizan, iStokee liked this post