Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Progression thread] Fat Cactus -> Skinny Cactus - Go!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

[PICS ADDED!] [Progression thread] Fat Cactus -> Skinny Cactus - Go!

~ CACTUS PROGRESSION THREAD! ~
    (cleaned up the thread)

Going from THIS:

TO THIS! (hopefully)

In under 365 days!
    FAIL! (but wey hey)

(credit to Aufi for the wonderful "before & after")

This is just a progress thread I'm putting here for myself (and others who care!).
    It's here to help remind me of my progress and motivate me, and anyone else who needs it.

For those of you who didn't know, or weren't around to know, I'm a pretty fat cactus.
    But I finally got the motivation and help to make a change from TriniOii and a couple of other nice folks on here.

Weight Progress so far: 131 Weeks |-| ~60 LBS |-| 245 -> 186

Begin - 12/28/2014 - 245 pounds & depressed as shit

Current - 7/19/2017 - 186 Lbs and living it up

ACTUAL DIET AS OF NOW:

Greek Yogurt - Find the "lite" variety. 130 Cal a cup, lots of protien and nutrients. Flavor with grapes, walnuts, and raspberries for fibre.

Chicken breast - boiled. Defrost, wash and rinse thoroughly. Throw into pot, fill with just enough water to cover all of breast. Add cyanne pepper, black salt, and other misc. seasonings to taste. Bring water and chicken to boil. Let boil for 30-50 seconds. Turn off heat. Let sit for 15 minutes. If still raw repeat until juicy and delicious.

I eat once a day now. This gives me way more energy every day than eating "normally" and makes me feel fitter and more active.

If in the mood for something filling I'll drink a lot of chicklen broth or soup. It's basically water with little calories. Watch the sodium.

If need a snack i'll have a pickle. Again watch the sodium.

PICS!

Lets begin at around 240-250 pounds:

When hovering around 205-210:

Currently around 185 Lbs:

Thank you everybody for all of your support and well wishes!

Spoiler: 
    More detailed thoughts & older thread for those who're into that sort of thing
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AAlrippMCW3fQ4gzgKvuOn0hGfATPQVtoXeWk-2p1rY/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by Fredthecactus; 07-19-2017 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Last edit was 93 weeks ago!
    Spoiler: 

Merchant   Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 20->100 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Prayer 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tomatoes, egg, sugar and milk for breakfast. yummmmm.

Goodluck fred, what kind of exercise are you doing to help with the weightloss?

90+ Feedback, over 1B sold.

99s with Genesis Beta:

Veni Vidi Vici  
     $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Cook 99 Strength 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    When you start feeling more confident to post pics, please do. Would love to see the transformation

Good luck cactus and keep it up!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Early View Post
    Tomatoes, egg, sugar and milk for breakfast. yummmmm.

Goodluck fred, what kind of exercise are you doing to help with the weightloss?
    I just edited the thread a bit with exercise. I was doing the cardio fine with no problems whatsoever before this leg pain kicked in. It's fading quickly though so I want to get back at it today after school. As you can see atm, i'm not really in good shape (at all) in terms of anything, but I gotta just keep doing it to do anything. I heard that somewhere along the lines of 3 times a week for 3 weeks does your brain kick in the endorphins for doing exercise, making it addicting.

And thanks aufi. I've taken pics I'm just not going to post them yet since i'm technically underage and we all know people want this bod.
    Spoiler: 

Merchant   Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 20->100 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Prayer 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredthecactus View Post
    I just edited the thread a bit with exercise. I was doing the cardio fine with no problems whatsoever before this leg pain kicked in. It's fading quickly though so I want to get back at it today after school. As you can see atm, i'm not really in good shape (at all) in terms of anything, but I gotta just keep doing it to do anything. I heard that somewhere along the lines of 3 times a week for 3 weeks does your brain kick in the endorphins for doing exercise, making it addicting.

And thanks aufi. I've taken pics I'm just not going to post them yet since i'm technically underage and we all know people want this bod.
    you should be getting endourphins right away my no soruce tells me.

Don't make the mistake of over exerting yourself when you're just getting used to cardio when you're out of shape. Shin splits are real and pulled muscles suck.

90+ Feedback, over 1B sold.

99s with Genesis Beta:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    some home workouts
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/top-...rom-forum.html

check out buff dudes theyre making a 12 Week Home & Gym work out Plan you might want to check out
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB16yFr59aE
    Making Professional Signatures Like this ^ Price is $30 each, Contact me!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50ct22 View Post
    some home workouts
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/top-...rom-forum.html

check out buff dudes theyre making a 12 Week Home & Gym work out Plan you might want to check out
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB16yFr59aE
    Thanks a lot man. I really want to be able to lower my weight and gain muscle so I can do more of these exercises and eventually work my way up to a gym membership by earning some cash.
    Spoiler: 

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    your school lunch should be more than a pint of milk

> lunch 4 oclock

I guess you are trying to avoid eating any of the school's food. But don't starve yourself.

Maybe bring some food from home? you can prepare something the night before.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monica. View Post
    your school lunch should be more than a pint of milk

> lunch 4 oclock
    Nomenclature is in my style: Confusing

No but look up the thread on Intermittent Fasting in this same health and fitness section by the lovely Ced. I was using that until school started up again, when I noticed a SERIOUS drop in performance in my last three classes and a total inability to focus or even stay awake. That's why I have my breakfast at 7 now, instead of at noon. Although I still want to go back to IF when school is on break ect especially since I felt a WHOLE LOT BETTER when I was doing it.

Also, I'm definitely not starving myself. I eat good meals that keep me full till the next one, and sometimes I don't even feel like eating the next meal because I'm still full from the last one. I just needed to move the breakfast up.

Also, the "lunch" for school is a pint of milk in case I really really need it and I can tell that I'm not focusing and i'm just completely losing it due to circumstances I don't usually account for. While others are eating lunch I'm usually doing something productive or meeting with my teachers about grades and college opportunity.

I will post pics when I'm comfortable (have taken some of the "starting point", just don't feel all that good about posting them yet cause while I have lost considerable weight so far my body hasn't changed very much in overall "fatness".
    Spoiler: 

Lifetime ViP  
    $200 Credit    Premium: 1000->1500 hours used  Free Bots: 500->750 hours used  99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Cook 99 Miner 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    not believing logs til I see pics.

I kid I kid cactus good luck buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mechmeret View Post
    Come on brother, just face it,
    You're never going to make it,
    Like Sand King walking through the north pole,
    Butt naked.