See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Questions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi.

Attempting to subscribe through PayPal doesn't seem to work.

steps:
    - click subscribe in top-left of the forum
    - select 3.99GBP
    - login to paypal
    - select payment method
    - and click submit

-> PayPal shows page with this error message: 'Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.'

Google suggests this is misconfiguration on the vendor's end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does Genesis support LINUX OS DEBIAN

Or just Windows?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by z10n View Post
    Does Genesis support LINUX OS DEBIAN

Or just Windows?
    Windows only, you can run it on others is you use a windows based VM ie: Trents Tinybot

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

can someone explain to me why the rid download link in the update thread isnt working for me? i bought a package and the screen has been saying i am not authorized to download it, even though i definitely did pay....12 hours ago. for the last hour i have not been able to get past the screen

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hester View Post
    can someone explain to me why the rid download link in the update thread isnt working for me? i bought a package and the screen has been saying i am not authorized to download it, even though i definitely did pay....12 hours ago. for the last hour i have not been able to get past the screen
    @Hester
    The issue you are encountering is due to your payment (for whatever reason) having not been processed yet - so your subscription is not active yet. Please submit a help ticket here and give us the payment information for your purchase. Most payments should automatically process and apply, but depending on certain circumstances that may not be the case. If any manual action IS required to activate your subscription it will require RiD himself to look at it.

We appreciate your patience as we work on getting this sorted out, and thank you very much for your purchase and support! Hopefully we can get this all resolved soon, and get you up and botting =)
    Last edited by iStokee; 06-23-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Is it possible to have conditions for the bot to use stamina potion?

Like drink one dose as soon as the stamina potion runs out, or reaches a certain run %?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, apparently i cannot create a new post in the ''Presales questions'' so i'll use this topic instead.

I'm interested in buying RiD to bot in my main account (Maxed main in RS3), but this account has already received a 2 day ban before. Is this a problem?

And i plan using in in ''Crystallise acadias'' so its basically using an ability every 30s or so and chopping a tree, is it possible with the current development of the bot?

Thank you in advance!