See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

I am quite certain that RiD would work with you in order to sort something out. He would likely issue a return for the package that you had previously purchased and you would then buy the new one at “full” price - at least that has been done in the past.

Im not sure if there would be a certain timeframe limitation or not, only @RiD can say for sure as he is ultimately the one who makes the decision as to how best proceed in those situations.

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life." - Rabindranath Tagore

Donations may be given by clicking the green Donate button at the top of the forum

2. xxtwisty12 thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hello im new here i would like to know the answer to a couple questions i have. im planning on buying the light bot . if i buy it now does my subscription start then or is the genesis still in beta ? also how much does the light bot cost in us dollars. also if you guys could recommend a cheap laptop i would appreciate it something around 200$ so i can bot using rid and playing runescape 3. i currently dont have a laptop but i might get one in the following 1-2 months but i wouldnt mind buying the bot before hand if my subscription doesnt start.

Administrator 
    $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 200->300 hours used  Guideline Breaker   99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Agility 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    1192 Post(s)

Subscriptions don't start counting down till it's out of beta. The light package is about 38 dollars, depending on exchange rate.

6. iStokee, xxtwisty12 thanked for this post