Thread: State of Genesis for RS3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

State of Genesis for RS3

Hello,

I've been checking in with RiD every year and am now considering a subscription to use for RS3. I've read good things about OSRS but I haven't really seen anybody talk about RS3 and the new NXT client. Would I be able to create an autofighter with genesis or is that not possible in the current stages of it. If not, what other things is capable of creating? And lastly, I used RiD osrs for many hours without detection and was wondering how the banrates have been recently, assuming responsible use.

Thank you.
    [SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    1215 Post(s)

I'd say it works better on RS3 than osrs, because RS3 has many more "ease of use" features, which make both playing by hand easier, and botting.

You certainly can train combat with genesis. As long as it picks up your world items ok, during calibration.

And RS3 also has a lower ban rate than osrs. So assuming you use responsibly, you'll have no problems.

3. reinstalll5 thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RiD View Post
    I'd say it works better on RS3 than osrs, because RS3 has many more "ease of use" features, which make both playing by hand easier, and botting.

You certainly can train combat with genesis. As long as it picks up your world items ok, during calibration.

And RS3 also has a lower ban rate than osrs. So assuming you use responsibly, you'll have no problems.
    Awesome, sounds good. Thank you for the reply.
    [SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let us know how it goes. I can guarantee you that you will have a hard time with combat if you're not doing it AFK. Especially with the rather buggy state that the bot is in right now. Good luck.