See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Questions

  1. #1
    Sean2525's Avatar
    Sean2525 is offline
    Forum Moderator 
     Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 500->750 hours used  Free Bots: 20->100 hours used  99 Miner 
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    420
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

    Questions

    Hello! I'm writing this thread today to answer basic questions about Genesis.

    Q. What game does Genesis support?
    A. Genesis supports both RS3 and OSRS. You can configure it to play other point and click style games (by creating your own Environment), but this requires a bit of advanced knowledge.

    Q. Where can I download Genesis?
    A. After purchasing a subscription package you can download it HERE

    Q. What skills are we able to bot?
    A. You can bot a wide variety of skills: Agility, Runecrafting, Fletching, Smithing, Cooking, Mining, Thieving, Herblore, Mage, Combat. Walking to and from banks is very reliable too, for resource gathering. There are many skills you can bot, but if you have any specific requests ask below.

    Q. How many accounts can I bot at once?
    A. It depends on the subscription you pay for exactly. If you buy the Ultimate package with 48 hours it means you can bot multiple accounts at once for a total of 48 hours.
    Ultimate = 6 accounts = 8 hours each
    Heavy = 2 accounts = 8 hours each (With 2 hours left over)
    light = 1 account = 6 hours
    You can choose to bot anyway you would like this is just an example.

    If you have more questions please post them! We'll do our best to answer.
    Last edited by RiD; 01-15-2020 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Updating a bit
    Make sure to read the discord thread before sending a PM.

    Discord thread - Come join us (All users!)

    Need help with an issue? Download the RealVNC and send me a request on here. Ill help you setup your bot or attempt to fix any other issues you may have.

  2. RiD, snoodlebop, Bluezi, iStokee thanked for this post
    xcendrox, Chudly liked this post
  3.  
  4. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)


    I have a question about Genesis regarding the prices. I don't know if this is applicable in this thread or not, however my one dilemma about buying Genesis is..

    For the unlimited - is the $200 really going to be worth that price? I understand once Genesis is fully released, you'll have to buy a monthly subscription.

    I plan to be a long time user, assuming the bot runs well. My one concern is, price-wise, is it really worth it to buy unlimited? I don't know what the monthly sub prices are looking like.

  5. #3
    Sean2525's Avatar
    Sean2525 is offline
    Forum Moderator 
     Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 500->750 hours used  Free Bots: 20->100 hours used  99 Miner 
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    420
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by Phantoms View Post
    I have a question about Genesis regarding the prices. I don't know if this is applicable in this thread or not, however my one dilemma about buying Genesis is..

    For the unlimited - is the $200 really going to be worth that price? I understand once Genesis is fully released, you'll have to buy a monthly subscription.

    I plan to be a long time user, assuming the bot runs well. My one concern is, price-wise, is it really worth it to buy unlimited? I don't know what the monthly sub prices are looking like.
    Alright very good question for debating on a high purchase. It really depends on how long you want to be a member for or how many bots your going to be running at a time. If your looking to run 2 or 3 bots for several years to max them out it'll be wise to buy lifetime. Also if your going to stick around for 2+ years and bot 8 hours a day even with one account that's half of the lifetime payment already. It really depends on how your going to use the bot and how long your going to be part of the community. I believe this bot is going to excel far beyond what it is at now and when I had the option I didn't even think twice about buying lifetime because I knew I would get my money out of it just by the time I'll be with the community. This opportunity won't be here forever so I hope you know what you want before you loose the chance to buy lifetime and will only have the annual or monthly packages to choose from.
    Make sure to read the discord thread before sending a PM.

    Discord thread - Come join us (All users!)

    Need help with an issue? Download the RealVNC and send me a request on here. Ill help you setup your bot or attempt to fix any other issues you may have.

  6. iStokee liked this post
  7.  
  8. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean2525 View Post
    Alright very good question for debating on a high purchase. It really depends on how long you want to be a member for or how many bots your going to be running at a time. If your looking to run 2 or 3 bots for several years to max them out it'll be wise to buy lifetime. Also if your going to stick around for 2+ years and bot 8 hours a day even with one account that's half of the lifetime payment already. It really depends on how your going to use the bot and how long your going to be part of the community. I believe this bot is going to excel far beyond what it is at now and when I had the option I didn't even think twice about buying lifetime because I knew I would get my money out of it just by the time I'll be with the community. This opportunity won't be here forever so I hope you know what you want before you loose the chance to buy lifetime and will only have the annual or monthly packages to choose from.
    Any ETA on when the unlimited will be taken off? I've got other duties to attend to for a little while so won't be able to make a big purchase.

  9. #5
    church's Avatar
    church is offline
    Forum Moderator 
     Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 500->750 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Miner 99 Prayer 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    894
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)


    Currently, no ETA on removal of unlimited of which I'm aware...

  10. #6
    Sean2525's Avatar
    Sean2525 is offline
    Forum Moderator 
     Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 500->750 hours used  Free Bots: 20->100 hours used  99 Miner 
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    420
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by Phantoms View Post
    Any ETA on when the unlimited will be taken off? I've got other duties to attend to for a little while so won't be able to make a big purchase.
    Now rid might've not set a date in stone but last time I asked him he said soon the sale will be over and that was a little bit ago. So keep in mind once this opportunity is over that's it.
    Make sure to read the discord thread before sending a PM.

    Discord thread - Come join us (All users!)

    Need help with an issue? Download the RealVNC and send me a request on here. Ill help you setup your bot or attempt to fix any other issues you may have.

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)


    Not finding this answer anywhere, the search bar is also broken

    I use a macbook pro, (2015), is there support for my operating system? If not is there a workaround e.g Wine, Playonmac, or do I have to purchase an entire virtual-machine or a new laptop. I need to know whether or not there is a guarantee that I could use this product on a mac. There is no way I will purchase the beta and just hope that it works on Wine or a virtual machine without clearly seeing others get it to run smoothly. Virtual machines cost a lot of $$$. If someone could provide a redirect to such a thread I would appreciate it very much because I refuse to spend 30 minutes + searching every thread section because the search option is broken.

    Thanks

  12. #8
    Trent!'s Avatar
    Trent! is offline
    Teamviewin' Trent  
       Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 1000->1500 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Miner 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    7,542
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by Ast View Post
    Not finding this answer anywhere, the search bar is also broken

    I use a macbook pro, (2015), is there support for my operating system? If not is there a workaround e.g Wine, Playonmac, or do I have to purchase an entire virtual-machine or a new laptop. I need to know whether or not there is a guarantee that I could use this product on a mac. There is no way I will purchase the beta and just hope that it works on Wine or a virtual machine without clearly seeing others get it to run smoothly. Virtual machines cost a lot of $$$. If someone could provide a redirect to such a thread I would appreciate it very much because I refuse to spend 30 minutes + searching every thread section because the search option is broken.

    Thanks
    http://www.robotzindisguise.com/foru...e-Your-Bot-4-3

    You can follow that guide using VMWare Fusion. The guide is very similar for Mac users, the only difference is some of the GUI designs. You shouldn't need to drop money for virtualization costs. Feel free to PM me if you have questions about that.
    My ONLY Discord is trent#8258. Never trade me from anything else!

  13. iStokee thanked for this post
  14.  
  15. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)


    Will there be any discounts or credits upon release if we decide to change our plan and upgrade to the next tier?
    I'm looking to buy the annual light subscription since I only have 1 account, but If I like the bot I would probably make another account and upgrade to the heavy tier.

    Just trying to figure out how that would work, if I had light for say 3 months and upgrade to heavy will that give me 24 hours of allotted time till the light subscription runs out or will my plan just upgrade and now i'll have 18 hours for the remainder.

  16. #10
    Sean2525's Avatar
    Sean2525 is offline
    Forum Moderator 
     Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 500->750 hours used  Free Bots: 20->100 hours used  99 Miner 
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    420
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    If you buy one tier and want the next you’ll need to refund and buy the next tier.
    The packages are a year right now at a time but with Genesis not being released the time doesn’t start when you buy it. Once Genesis is released it’ll start the timer. Pick the package depends on how much you wish to bot right now.

    I do think the refund time is around 30 days but I could be wrong. @RiD
    Last edited by Sean2525; 09-10-2017 at 01:14 AM.
    Make sure to read the discord thread before sending a PM.

    Discord thread - Come join us (All users!)

    Need help with an issue? Download the RealVNC and send me a request on here. Ill help you setup your bot or attempt to fix any other issues you may have.

  17. iStokee liked this post
  18.  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •