See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)

I am quite certain that RiD would work with you in order to sort something out. He would likely issue a return for the package that you had previously purchased and you would then buy the new one at “full” price - at least that has been done in the past.

Im not sure if there would be a certain timeframe limitation or not, only @RiD can say for sure as he is ultimately the one who makes the decision as to how best proceed in those situations.

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life." - Rabindranath Tagore

Donations may be given by clicking the green Donate button at the top of the forum

2. xxtwisty12 thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hello im new here i would like to know the answer to a couple questions i have. im planning on buying the light bot . if i buy it now does my subscription start then or is the genesis still in beta ? also how much does the light bot cost in us dollars. also if you guys could recommend a cheap laptop i would appreciate it something around 200$ so i can bot using rid and playing runescape 3. i currently dont have a laptop but i might get one in the following 1-2 months but i wouldnt mind buying the bot before hand if my subscription doesnt start.

Mentioned
    1213 Post(s)

Subscriptions don't start counting down till it's out of beta. The light package is about 38 dollars, depending on exchange rate.

6. iStokee, xxtwisty12 thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry for the noobie question

I'm back after 4 years, Did 4 years in Afgan (1 in Iraq and the final 3 in Afgan) before my deployment I used RiD everyday for years. But when I came home I forgot all my info on this website, So I had to start fresh. My question is, is there any free bots? Or do you have to become member to use them? All info is highly appreciated. Thank you.

- Anthony

Mentioned
    1213 Post(s)

There's no free bots, at the moment. But it's just 3.99 a month, to get access to Genesis, and multiple premade bots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looking to buy the bot for osrs, since I used RiD in the past with great success, but I've been unable to find a list of what the bot can/can't do.

Is it currently able to train construction (mahogany tables)?

Mentioned
    1213 Post(s)

Yes, you can train construction with Genesis.

From what I hear, there are a few reliably issues with construction at the moment, so you mat only get it running for 20 minutes or so at a time.
    But we have people testing construction and I'll be looking at that and getting those issues fixed, this week.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hi. I am looking to buy the bot to make a main so solely used for one account. Is it feasible ? I mean am tired to buy accounts and getting recovered so looking forward to make my own. If it works which package do you recommend ?

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godwisper View Post
    Hi. I am looking to buy the bot to make a main so solely used for one account. Is it feasible ? I mean am tired to buy accounts and getting recovered so looking forward to make my own. If it works which package do you recommend ?
    @godwisper
    Hello! The situation you described is actually a very good example of what the platform is intended for. Unlike other products which cater to goldfarmers and mass-botting, we offer a more personalize approach where you create bots unique to you and your playstyle - so using Genesis to make a new main is a perfect use-case. Also, Genesis works for both OSRS and RS3, so you are not restricted to which game you intend to play.

In terms of which package to purchase, that is entirely up to you and the amount of botting you want to do. With each package you are granted that amount of botting time per day, which can be spread across as many clients/accounts/sessions as you would like; for example, the 6hr package could be used on 1 account for 6 total hours, or 6 accounts for 1 hour each.

I see you are in the Discord, feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions or need any additional assistance =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I used to use RiD before genesis a long time ago.
    I had some credits left.

Can I keep using it with genesis, or do I need to convert them to days first?
    If I convert them to days, can I use multiple days in one day? For example, if I convert them to light (4h botting), can I use 2 light days to bot for 8h?
    If not, what actually happens after 4h?