See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Questions

Mentioned
    1217 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sunilbhaiya72 View Post
    can someone explain to me why the rid download link in the update thread isnt working for me?
    Not without more information.
    But the most likely cause, is your web browser or browser settings. Perhaps try another browser.

If that doesn't fix it, let me know.

2. iStokee liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How do I unsubscribe or get a refund if this doesn't work?

Veteran Member  
    Merchant   $10 Credit    Premium: 2000->3000 hours used  99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Strength 99 Attack 
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AgileOne View Post
    How do I unsubscribe or get a refund if this doesn't work?
    It works

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, just a quick question. If for whatever reason, I catch a 2-day or permanent ban for macroing major, will my other accounts get banned too ? (I have multiple). I don't care if I lose this account, but would absolutely not want to lose my end-game accounts. Thanks

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)

To run Genesis on mac you need to use something to run a windows virtual machine - like vmware fusion or parallels (not sure if virtualbox is available on mac os too?)

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life." - Rabindranath Tagore
    "
    We speak to you as if you are not human. Because to us, you are not. To us, you are members of the family of light"

Donations may be given by clicking the green Donate button at the top of the forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just bought and I attempted to make my own bot. When I Recalibrate it doesn't ever let me finish and I get a error. It says something about how my pc isn't keeping up or something like that. Then I have to close the whole thing out and start over. Right now I'm using a shared bot "cow killer" and it seems to be working. It just doesn't seem to be intelligible. It misclicks constantly and kills a cow here and there. But I dont think exp rate is going to be 9k a hour. By the looks of it. Say what's the ban rate looking like for this bot?
    Last edited by chavikdynasty; 12-21-2021 at 11:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I thought about doing a review on this bot for youtube and reddit, unless you guys prefer secrecy? I just want to know the ban rate and if people have successfully achieved 99's with this bot or not.