Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RiD Staff, past and present

U mirin' the Banter  
     Merchant   $50 Credit    Premium: 1500->2000 hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  Guideline Breaker   99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Miner 99 Prayer 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

RiD Staff, past and present

Robotzindisguise Staff History
    The people who are with us today

Administrators

RiD - "My aim was to provide a professional service on a small scale, without drastically affecting the RS economy, and to choose methods that would remain profitable to users long into the future. I was also aware of problems with gold selling websites, using sweatshops and other unsavory methods to cater for this large market (believed to be worth 2m a year by Jagex at that time). I even knew a guy in-game who told me he was buying gold, shortly after a strange person I knew wasn't him started talking to me from his account trying to scam me, and I've never heard from him again since. RiD is a cheaper, safer and more ethical way to provide the minority of players who want it, with their gold and training."
    After years of successfully providing botting services for fixed tasks, RiD felt it was time to upgrade the platform to new and previously unimaginable heights. Thus, the concept of genesis was conceived and after an extended period of time he was confident enough to release the alpha and subsequently the beta version of this new and exciting project.

Cedric-He can lift a fully-grown horse above his head, and can hold his breath for ten minutes. To settle a wager, he once ate a pound of P.B. Fouke's strongest badger poison and then ran a mile in the nude. He cannot feel pain, and can see for two miles unaided by a lens. No man can kill him, he has beaten a man of every race in formal combat, including a Turk, a Pygmy Negro Man and a rare Deepwater Jew. A medical doctor and two priests have written and signed a document confirming that he has no soul. There is no species of fauna in America which he has not personally killed and skinned. He will never sire a child because he loathes women. He bathes only once a year in an icy pond. He has burnt down one church per month for the last thirty years, and he will never be brought to justice because all lawmen fear him.

Staff

Jon Snow -Jon, you've been talked about as potential mod material for a long time. Your threads and posts, are really top class. You've been here from the beginning and watched the forum grow, and taken a great interest in the community here with ideas for competitions too, and it's great to have you in our corner. A British moderator with top marks in grammar school and a proclivity for business and customer service, I think it's safe to say your are a great asset to the team.

Shupreme Reader -Formerly known as ICED, probably the funniest user this forum has ever known. You were already a big name and hero member before you were even promoted to chatbox moderator status. This stage in your RiD career didn't last long because it didn't take you long to prove your social skills and bot knowledge were more than worthy of a full moderator rank. Unafraid of the bohemian lifestyle you moved all the way from the land downunder to the company's country of origin, now that's what I call dedication!

Bill - We thought we could use an extra pair of hands on deck for the keylogging kids who decided to troll us, your usefulness and maturity in the situation meant that it wasn't just for that day, and you was offered the chance to become a permanent mod. Bill, previously 'Goldbond' you obviously bring a lot of experience and maturity to the team - that we all lack. The oldest moderator on the team by far, possibly the oldest being in existence according to some. The maturity and experience you provided meant that your temporary mod status was to be upgraded and solidified into one of the most successful mod careers on the site. In addition to odd ramblings about teenagers on your lawn you've provided us with a lot of insightful advice and experience, something which we all lacked.

iStokee -- Your user guides for genesis and linux environment thread are some of the finest works I've seen on the forum, and I can't thank you enough for your part in the genesis alpha and beta testing phase. Your effort and personality have certainly paid off as you are one of the fastest users to climb to this rank. Keep up the quality work !

Forum Moderators

Adamxbomb - Adam you've been on the radar for forum moderator possibly since the first month of your registration here. One of the most helpful members I've seen since the sites inception, I don't think it came as a surprise to anyone when you were promoted. The threads you made in the private genesis forum section are top class, keep it up.

Bomb2Chest - John I think it's safe to say the promotion was long overdue, I hope you do as well in your current position as you did in your previous one. Regrettably you cannot achieve the title of first 'bot-nuke mod', but there are still many things you can pioneer in the moderation field no doubt. I think I haven't even seen you bicker with anyone during all the years you've been here and that's a first for anyone that has been here since 2011 which just showcases with a fantastic chap you are.

Church - Church, possibly the craziest person on this entire list but with good character and a strong sense of banter at the right times. I don't think that there is anyone on this forum who hasn't heard about you, great presence throughout the years.

Iron Rain - Designer of the 99's and botting record threads. The infrequency of your visits to the site couldn't keep you from being promoted, and that says a lot. I don't think I could find a post of yours in the moderators section that I don't agree with.

Sean2525 - A military man like Adam, though I notice it way more in way the you carry yourself around the forums. A great help in the testing of genesis you definitely made an impact on the community you had all but recently joined. You showed great initiative by creating and running the discord server, a quality which will serve you will in your well deserved new rank.

T.A.R.S> -One of the oldest people on the moderator team, your maturity is an ever-present help we can always rely on. Currently on a new and exciting path in his real life, I'm sure I speak for all of us when we wish you the best and hope we can see you a little more when things settle down!

TomCellWheel -The original pink moderator, the man from the Air Force and the dude who brought so much tinychat banter it nearly collapsed our multiverse. Possibly one of the most likeable people on the forums, your lotteries and competitions were a huge talking point.

Inactive and retired staff

As time progresses so does life and sometimes it's best to say goodbye and go off on a new and exciting adventure. We'd like to thank everyone on this list for their contributions to the forum, they helped shape the company to what it is today. We hope that they find success wherever life may lead them and of course hope they they drop by every now and again

Duane - Adam - Edward - Ethan - Demonik - USA - Payton - Auxilium - Trent - Aufi

Last edited by iStokee; 02-17-2020 at 02:48 AM.
    ​Lest we forget

Lifetime ViP  
    Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 1500->2000 hours used  Free Bots: 100->200 hours used  99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Cook 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Why is Aufi's name so small
    ( Cedric the top m8 he is resolved this issue in less than 5 minutes 10/10)

Cedric you'll always be my favourite bot nuke mod
    @Cedric
    Last edited by Jason..; 03-25-2017 at 05:37 PM.

4. Cedric thanked for this post
    U mirin' the Banter  
     Merchant   $50 Credit    Premium: 1500->2000 hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  Guideline Breaker   99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Miner 99 Prayer 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    The original bot nuke mawd!

PS: You'll always be my favourite noob
    ​Lest we forget

7. Jason.. thanked for this post
    T.A.R.S> liked this post
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Trent is part of the retired staff

10. Trent!, Cedric liked this post
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    i gues i am not important for the list

Lifetime ViP  
    Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 500->750 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Crafting 99 Cook 99 Miner 99 Smith 
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    A moment of silence for our retired staff'
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    You live, you learn

"The hardest things are done the least but provide the most." -Greg Plitt

You will never walk alone

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I remember Trent being very helpful and knowledgeable back in the day. Is he really no longer around?

16. Jason.. thanked for this post
    Forum Moderator 
     Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 500->750 hours used  Free Bots: 20->100 hours used  99 Miner 
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    He's around but he's not a moderator.
    Make sure to read the discord thread before sending a PM.

Discord thread - Come join us (All users!)

Need help with an issue? Download the RealVNC and send me a request on here. Ill help you setup your bot or attempt to fix any other issues you may have.

19. ToastedApple thanked for this post
    Teamviewin' Trent  
       Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 1000->1500 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Miner 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedApple View Post
    I remember Trent being very helpful and knowledgeable back in the day. Is he really no longer around?
    Rest assured I will be here for many years to come.
    My ONLY Discord is trent#8258. Never trade me from anything else!

22. ToastedApple, RiD liked this post
    Lifetime ViP  
    Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 5000+ hours used  Free Bots: 750->1000 hours used  Guideline Breaker   99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Miner 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

25. Duane, Trent!, RiD liked this post