Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purchased A package

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Purchased A package

Hello, I purchased the light package a little while ago, wondering when I should be able to start looking at guides and download the bot itself. thanks.

Teamviewin' Trent  
       Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 1000->1500 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Miner 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Purchases for annual subscription packages should allow for immediate access to the Genesis Beta section (which contains guides and download information). In rare occasions it can take up to 3 days for your payment to be processed and fraud checks to be completed. If you purchased the lifetime package, RiD himself needs to verify the purchase and update your rank and access. This can sometimes take a few days.
    My ONLY Discord is trent#8258. Never trade me from anything else!

3. P00pooplata thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alright ill check back then if its still not activated then, thanks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trent! View Post
    Purchases for annual subscription packages should allow for immediate access to the Genesis Beta section (which contains guides and download information). In rare occasions it can take up to 3 days for your payment to be processed and fraud checks to be completed. If you purchased the lifetime package, RiD himself needs to verify the purchase and update your rank and access. This can sometimes take a few days.
    Hey just checking back in, Bank is saying everything has cleared and is alright. only got the light package i was told thats instant i think

Teamviewin' Trent  
       Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 1000->1500 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Miner 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P00pooplata View Post
    Hey just checking back in, Bank is saying everything has cleared and is alright. only got the light package i was told thats instant i think
    It's possible that fraud checks are making it take longer than normal. If not, then it's something only @RiD; can resolve. A support ticket might yield a faster response: http://www.robotzindisguise.com/foru...p?do=newticket
    My ONLY Discord is trent#8258. Never trade me from anything else!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trent! View Post
    It's possible that fraud checks are making it take longer than normal. If not, then it's something only @RiD; can resolve. A support ticket might yield a faster response: http://www.robotzindisguise.com/foru...p?do=newticket
    Already got one open, Thanks again!

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)

I replied to your ticket. Let me know if you have any questions =)

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life." - Rabindranath Tagore
    "
    We speak to you as if you are not human. Because to us, you are not. To us, you are members of the family of light"

Donations may be given by clicking the green Donate button at the top of the forum

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

So i just got the package, But evertime i go to log into it it freezes. As soon as i hit login it stops working and just stays on login window. Any clue what i could be doing wrong? Everything is extracted and in the same folder

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)

@P00pooplata

Please try the steps listed here and let me know if that resolves your issue - http://www.robotzindisguise.com/foru...ava-Hard-Reset

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life." - Rabindranath Tagore
    "
    We speak to you as if you are not human. Because to us, you are not. To us, you are members of the family of light"

Donations may be given by clicking the green Donate button at the top of the forum

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Seems to be working for now. Thanks!