Thread: refund

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

refund

where can i request refund?

this bot is very difficult to setup and honestly i could write one quicker.

The GUI is horrible and the usability is unpractical. editing a screenshot with it zoomed all the way in?!?!?!?!

This is a massive pain in my arse and should be based monthly instead of annually.

3/10 i had high hopes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I honestly cant find support ticket section....

I will issue paypal to refund the money if you dont have a place on here to discuss it. RiD is extremely advanced, unfinished, not updated, and i dont want it.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

@kuboid

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting a bot running. I agree that initially Genesis can seem complicated, especially when you compare it to the rest of the botting market and how other bots are "pick a script and go." I saw that you made a post about trying to get a flax spinning bot going with little success - what else have you tried? Right now fletching and other similar bank-standing skills are quite stable so I am confident that after a bit of trial-and-error getting one going should be possible. I have used Genesis to bot over 3k hours, and there are many others who have achieved similar overall usage times in the thousands of hours.

As you have no doubt already discovered Genesis requires you to configure and calibrate all of your bots manually. There are no pre-configure bots that come with the platform. That being said there are a wealth of guides (written and video) in the Guides section to help get you started. The Guides sub-forum can be found here - http://www.robotzindisguise.com/foru...php?120-Guides I myself am particularly partial to this New User's Guide

Additionally, your best bet to get some quick support and to speak to others about some of the troubles you may be having may be to join the Discord. I will advise you to first look through the guides though, as most people will expect you to have done so and will point you to them if not. Information about the Discord can be found here

I may be a bit biased, but I would recommend you continue to try some bots before proceeding with your refund. I am confident that once you overcome the initial hurdles in learning the platform you will be just as enamored with it as the rest of us. Additionally, as the bot is still in Beta and under development, RiD is constantly working on new updates and improvements to make the bot better.

If you would still like to forgo any additional assistance and attempts at troubleshooting, and proceed with a refund, you can do so by submitting a ticket here - http://www.robotzindisguise.com/foru...p?do=newticket
    Last edited by iStokee; 01-14-2019 at 10:27 PM.

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life." - Rabindranath Tagore

Donations may be given by clicking the green Donate button at the top of the forum

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

look i just need a refund. i thought i could make my own fishers, spinners, miners, and cookers. this bot doesnt advertise that its only a afk bank bot... 40 bucks a year is alot for a bank bot...

i just want a refund so i can actually use the money for something practical. good software but im in the wrong market for what i need.

ive combed through every guide. doesn't seem to help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you would still like to forgo any additional assistance and attempts at troubleshooting, and proceed with a refund, you can do so by submitting a ticket here - http://www.robotzindisguise.com/foru...p?do=newticket [/QUOTE]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

honestly i tried to use it but i dont need a bank bot. i need a fisher, flax spinning, actual small tasks. why pay 40 bucks a year for a bot that does bank tasks. maybe when this is out of beta ill rebuy but i just cant waste my money on this now.

I have filed for a refund and no one has continued the refund. I will issue pay pal to force the refund. i have proof of me not using it and proof of delayed refund and purposely not giving me the refund.

refunds dont take weeks
    it takes one click.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

I have forwarded your ticket to RiD - he is the site Administrator and handles all refunds himself. He will address your ticket once he is able.

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life." - Rabindranath Tagore

Donations may be given by clicking the green Donate button at the top of the forum

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This is why I am scared to purchase, its on the expensive just to get into the beta that seems to currently be extremely limited.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It's 40 dollars a year after beta..... you literally get free usage until it's out of beta. Until then your subscription doesn't count down....

10. iStokee liked this post
    Teamviewin' Trent  
       Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 1000->1500 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Miner 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

^

It's basically: Pre-purchase an annual subscription to the full release version and get free beta in the meantime.
    My ONLY Discord is trent#8258. Never trade me from anything else!