Thread: Hey lads.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey lads.

Hello, I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Helios and I'm 20 from Wales. I currently don't bot on runescape but I do play a LOT of OSRS and I suppose the main reason I'm here is to learn. I really want to get into learning various programming lanugages, right now I'm learning JS and would like to find out if I could apply it to anything with my current knowledge. My goal is to make my own private hacks for games such as esp, aimbot and so on for games such as but not limited to FPS/survival games. I also would love to code my own bot. But the reason I've come HERE is not because I want to learn to make a bot that runs off scripts, I want my bot to be an AI. I want to teach it and play with it so it learns from me and in the future play the game the way I play it. I just want to say I don't want to do these things for nefarious reasons, just as fun and as a hobby. Hacking in games is fun IMO, I've bought plenty of hacks but there always seemed to be something lacking from them, maybe personal touch? But when I learn everything I need to know or atleast the basics I can develope my own and learn further from my own mistakes. I hope I've come to the right place for small bits of information and help from time to time. I look forward to meeting you guys.

2. church, RiD liked this post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hi IllegalHelios and welcome to RiD Forums! Damn another botter, looks like we'll have to expand our sweatshops.

Forum Moderator 
     Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 500->750 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Miner 99 Prayer 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    that's awesome m8! welcome to the forums and thanks for the intro

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Welcome my good sir!