See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Question before buying

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question before buying

Hello,

I'm new to this I have some questions:

- Does this bot support Barbarian fishing, with 3tick or 2 tick ? is it possible to make it in genesis ?
    - Does this bot support a way to train agility effectively not pushing the pump in mine that is.

Thanks in advance really appreciate the help

Teamviewin' Trent  
       Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 1000->1500 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Miner 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Berreie View Post
    Hello,

I'm new to this I have some questions:

- Does this bot support Barbarian fishing, with 3tick or 2 tick ? is it possible to make it in genesis ?
    - Does this bot support a way to train agility effectively not pushing the pump in mine that is.

Thanks in advance really appreciate the help
    Currently, no. After the upcoming update, maybe on the 1st one (if the editing tools lets us handle timings too), and yes for the 2nd one.
    My ONLY Discord is trent#8258. Never trade me from anything else!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hallow. Insted of making a new thread. I'll ask similar in this thread- Sorry if this has been asked before
    or insted of answering me here link me to a thread where RID keeps his work updated.

Currently at todays date, what can the bot do?
    Is it open to use for users or only beta users? (if that's a thing)
    is the making your own bot functional?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Genesis is still in BETA,you can gain access by purchasing a botting plan. Plans are yearly instead of monthly.
    Genesis is very stable at bank standing skills ex: fletching, herblore, crafting, teleporting,alching. It can do range/mage if the NPC is caged/jailed so no risk of getting attacked.You can youtube "botting with Genesis" to see a few vids on it in use/setup.
    RiD is finishing up a few bugs and improvements that should further increase the bots ability to perform more complex tasks. He is also goign to be developing bot sharing so if someone creates something that some have trouble with or simply don't wanna take the time to make, you can use someone else's.

I suggest joining the Discord for more information/answers you seek. We are very active and can usually help you faster then the forums.
    Link to DISCORD POST, be sure to FOLLOW the RULES for verification
    https://www.robotzindisguise.com/for...Discord-Server

5. church, DanneN2 thanked for this post
    Forum Moderator 
     Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 500->750 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Miner 99 Prayer 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)

welcome DanneN2. xcendrox is leading the way for sure. Discord will get you in on the conversation with a lot of people who know the most about getting set up. For the nuts and bolts - here's a great start that will keep getting better http://www.robotzindisguise.com/foru...9-Beta-Testing

enjoy

8. DanneN2, xcendrox liked this post