Thread: Account limit lifteime

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Account limit lifteime

I'm thinking of buying lifetime and using it for gold farming on multiple accounts via private socks5 proxies. Is there a limit to the amount of accounts I can run at any given time using the lifetime membership?
    Louis from Sythe.org

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Please watch a few videos to see genesis in action, youtube "botting with genesis" .
    Genesis is not really designed for farming, it's more for self account usage.
    When you buy lifetime it is a 1 time payment but does not mean infinity usage, There is a 75 hour max use per day which means you can run 7 accounts for 10 hours each = 70 and 1 account for 5 for a combined 75 hour day.
    Or you can bot 12.5 accounts for 6 hours a day to stay within the suggested botting time, or 75 accounts for 1 hour.
    Hopefully you get the idea.
    A lot of us have used genesis on multiple accounts at once without experiencing a ban or need for proxies. From my experience, proxies are a waste since you can get a proxy that has been abused and flagged from another farmer and you will always get bans. I also don't believe in vps for botting.
    If you are looking to farm gold, I suggest going to a more conventional bot.
    Genesis now, is stable for bank standing skills ex: fletching, crafting, herblore and so on. It doesn't handle navigation just yet.
    RiD is working on quite a few updates but those will all come in due time.
    If you plan on creating an account to keep ex: main,pure,skiller then genesis is perfect for that.
    Genesis takes over your mouse movement, so you will need to run 1 VM per bot so take that into consideration.

I hope I cleared up a few things for you. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi thanks for your response. I was planning on getting the accounts to do herblore at a bank as I think this is a low visiblity gold farming method and one genesis can learn for unique antiban versus conventional bots. Also a very quick setup to get going and generating profit on fresh accounts. I can acquire private socks proxies that have not been used and I would like to get one for each account as I personally think multiple accounts under one IP all doing the same thing is a very easy way to let Jagex know what you're doing. Do you see any problems with my reasoning here?
    Louis from Sythe.org

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Louis View Post
    Hi thanks for your response. I was planning on getting the accounts to do herblore at a bank as I think this is a low visiblity gold farming method and one genesis can learn for unique antiban versus conventional bots. Also a very quick setup to get going and generating profit on fresh accounts. I can acquire private socks proxies that have not been used and I would like to get one for each account as I personally think multiple accounts under one IP all doing the same thing is a very easy way to let Jagex know what you're doing. Do you see any problems with my reasoning here?
    Not at all, if you feel herblore is the way to go is the route you wanna take go for it.
    I run 5-10 accounts from 1 IP and never been banned all using Genesis. If you feel the need for it, not gonna hold anything against you, everyone has their own experiences.

I suggest joining the Discord if you haven't yet to get faster responses from us. Lots of people with experience using it. Genesis does have a STEEP learning curve when it comes to setting it up. Once you learn it, you will have no problems with it.