Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I keep getting Machine Data Error after Calibration.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Osrs.

2. RiD thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@RiD
    I'm still getting the Machine Data Error after calibration and I've done more than 5 repetitions, it worked once and I made a chicken killer bot at lumby but it clicked a pile of logs (Not take-able logs) and just stood there. I tried adding a few more repetitions and it wouldn't save, it just stayed at creating bot please wait, after that I closed the window and tried again,
    And it gave me the Machine Data Error message again, please fix quick! Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm getting the same Machine Data Error

Do you think it has to do with your privileges to read/write to hard drive? Sometimes certain programs mess up because of this

Administrator 
    $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 200->300 hours used  Guideline Breaker   99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Agility 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    1188 Post(s)

Theunderstingone, I noticed from your session file, you were using manually configured world items. For small things with a lot of animation, like chickens, it's hard to setup manually. Make sure to zoom the camera a little if you can, and test your world item definition on various screenshots from different angles before recording the calibration.

The automated pattern-matching system is brand new and probably won't work on this type of world item right now either. I'll be looking at how pattern matching deals with moving animated world items shortly. In the next week or two.

It won't be because of that w8621, but if you can copy the contents of your session file to pastebin then pm me the link, I will be able to see what happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't see the session file anywhere currently.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@RiD Where can I find the session's file?

Administrator 
    $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 200->300 hours used  Guideline Breaker   99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Agility 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    1188 Post(s)

Thanks guys, if you check the first post here, it explains where the session file is and how to make a bug report : https://www.robotzindisguise.com/for...ead-first-post

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hi RiD, I go to (in the 'Environment/[Environment name]/[Bot name]/calib' folder) but after Bot Name the only folders there are: items, map, temp and b.rid but no calibration, any idea?