Thread: Hello everyone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello everyone!

Hey all,
    My name's John, live in the land down under ahh, i've played Rs for years and do the old normal thing, get over it, quit then come back years later. Just found out they had re-released osrs which im pretty happy with but to be honest too lazy to start again from scratch!

So here i am!
    Only issue I have is I don't know where to start and what to bot!? lol - Just created a new account, so i guess i'll be busy trying to work out what I want to do with it.
    Hope you all have a great day!

Happy botting!

2. RiD, Cedric, xcendrox, Gritz, iStokee liked this post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    You sound like a bitch... I'd kick your ass if it wasn't against my programming to harm humans. But even though I hate all humans, allow me to welcome you here and I hope you enjoy your stay!

5. iStokee thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RiD Forums View Post
    You sound like a bitch... I'd kick your ass if it wasn't against my programming to harm humans. But even though I hate all humans, allow me to welcome you here and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome John! You will find that you are among friends here!

One you have purchased a botting package you should see a new area of the forum open up called Genesis. It is in this area where you will find the information about the bot, including the download thread. For more information about the botting packages check out this link - https://www.robotzindisguise.com/for...geid=botcp&c=1

Once you have downloaded the bot, I suggest you read over the information here - https://www.robotzindisguise.com/for...=botcp&b=9&c=0

Additionally, feel free to hop into the Discord and chat with us =) https://www.robotzindisguise.com/for...Discord-Server

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life." - Rabindranath Tagore

Donations may be given by clicking the green Donate button at the top of the forum

8. Reformated thanked for this post
    xcendrox liked this post
    Forum Moderator 
     Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 500->750 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Miner 99 Prayer 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iStokee View Post
    Welcome John! You will find that you are among friends here!
    If you want more than more than friends @Cedric

11. Cedric, xcendrox, iStokee liked this post
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Welcome!

If you have questions about rid or where to start feel free to hit me up!

Enjoy your stay

14. xcendrox liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there.