Thread: Dont waste your money on rid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dont waste your money on rid.

its fucking trash. its just a auto clicker u cant minimize. your better of downloading a free autoclicker. worthless program

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    uhm, personally the best botting software i've ever used.

Takes time to understand the program and setup your PC correctly, but I bot over 10+ hrs /day and have had absolutely no issues or bans. Botting on lvl 3 accounts, and also main accounts.

Easily get 200m xp in Herblore, Arch, Thieving, Divination, Mining, Smithing, etc... I mean you can pretty much create your own bot for any task in rs3/osrs.

Additionally, there are like 0 bots for RS3 currently on the market. This is the only bot that I have found that is functional. Absolutely amazing bot honestly.

I've been using this bot since before they did the revamp. The old version of RiD, and that was excellent. I remember the OSRS Pest Control bot was fantastic.

Take some time and figure out how to use the software, once you learn it you can bot pretty much any skill, and I have 100% confidence in this bot being undetectable.

If you need help with getting bots working or VMware setup; there are plenty of people here that will help you. If you would like for me to help you setup a bot for free, just let me know.

This software with proper funding and team of developers would be an absolutely amazing investment in my personal opinion.

The only downfall is that it seems like its a small team working on the project. They have amazing ideas, and execution, but it takes years to create a final product or flawless product. Which is good, but I think this software has a ton of potential, not just for Botting, but overall automation on the PC.

Honestly, if you take into consideration that people pay over $20/day for Call Of Duty: Warzone hacks, this software is an absolute hidden gem.

3. cakekid, iStokee, RiD, Lesombre thanked for this post
    99lover, redbastard, Tjwetzel, Drum, Chudly liked this post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by noohy1 View Post
    uhm, personally the best botting software i've ever used.

Takes time to understand the program and setup your PC correctly, but I bot over 10+ hrs /day and have had absolutely no issues or bans. Botting on lvl 3 accounts, and also main accounts.

Easily get 200m xp in Herblore, Arch, Thieving, Divination, Mining, Smithing, etc... I mean you can pretty much create your own bot for any task in rs3/osrs.

Additionally, there are like 0 bots for RS3 currently on the market. This is the only bot that I have found that is functional. Absolutely amazing bot honestly.

I've been using this bot since before they did the revamp. The old version of RiD, and that was excellent. I remember the OSRS Pest Control bot was fantastic.

Take some time and figure out how to use the software, once you learn it you can bot pretty much any skill, and I have 100% confidence in this bot being undetectable.

If you need help with getting bots working or VMware setup; there are plenty of people here that will help you. If you would like for me to help you setup a bot for free, just let me know.

This software with proper funding and team of developers would be an absolutely amazing investment in my personal opinion.

The only downfall is that it seems like its a small team working on the project. They have amazing ideas, and execution, but it takes years to create a final product or flawless product. Which is good, but I think this software has a ton of potential, not just for Botting, but overall automation on the PC.

Honestly, if you take into consideration that people pay over $20/day for Call Of Duty: Warzone hacks, this software is an absolute hidden gem.
    Couldn't have put it better myself. Maybe instead of crying that bot is an autoclicker you should of researched how to use it. RiD is by far the BEST bot out there, never been banned using it.

6. noohy1 thanked for this post
    Lesombre liked this post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hilarious.

RiD Member  
    Merchant   Premium: 750->1000 hours used  Free Bots: 100->200 hours used  99 Fletch 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Agility 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    not much to add but RiD is best

10. isolatedts1, redbastard liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey all, yes this is the best platform.

I just came back and would love some assistance in setting up a bot for runecrafting if that's possible.

Gamblin' Mod  
    $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Usually plenty of help available in the discord.
    "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change." -Confucius
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
    "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” - Aldous Huxley
    “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    bro how..
    i bought it..
    and i still haven't used it once.. because it is so difficult and there is no in-depth guides for the different things in the game..

example they should of made a guide on how to:

how to make agility bot guide
    how to make thieving bot guide etc..

Teamviewin' Trent  
       Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 1000->1500 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Miner 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A_K View Post
    bro how..
    i bought it..
    and i still haven't used it once.. because it is so difficult and there is no in-depth guides for the different things in the game..

example they should of made a guide on how to:

how to make agility bot guide
    how to make thieving bot guide etc..
    It is generally recommended to start with simpler tasks, such as bankstanding skills. Given the learning curve, if you're starting off with tasks that involve movement and specific timing and conditions, you're opening yourself up to more things that can go wrong while you're still getting a handle on the basics. As iStokee mentioned in his reply to your thread, there is a newbie guide that covers a lot of content, and the DIscord server is the best place for help on any questions that go beyond what is covered in the newbie thread.
    My ONLY Discord is trent#8258. Never trade me from anything else!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i remember the trails back then 10-15 years ago were amazing..

i don't understand