Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: About Us

Veteran Member  
    Premium: 1000->1500 hours used  Free Bots: 20->100 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Crafting 99 Prayer 99 Hp 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Range 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Long live RID
    RID will never be broken

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, iam the manager of playerhot marketing Team. Iam writing this email because we are
    interested in advertising on your site, can you please tell me if it is possible to pay a
    monthly fee for putting a banner on your site?

Please let me know, we can talk more details. Thanks.

Regards,

playerhot
    playerhot.com

Quote Originally Posted by RiD View Post
    The Golden Age of botting is here...
    In 2007 Jagex famously predicted macro software would become so human, that detection will be impossible. Robotz in Disguise (RiD) is the project which pioneered this new approach to botting.

RiD is different to regular bots in almost every way... It reads the game by viewing your computer screen not data, controls your mouse and keyboard instead of hacks, and the mouse movement is so realistic many don't even believe that RiD is entirely a bot... Just like a human player RiD plays RuneScape through a browser or Jagex's own client, it uses A.I. instead of scripts, enabling features like concentration, and distractions, making it impossible to predict, and it's even intelligent enough to have conversations with fellow players. Not to mention unique styles, black-box security, and many ground-breaking features you find only in RiD...

The consensus is RiD is undetectable at a theoretical level, this is backed up by a perfect record against the detection system lasting the entire duration of our latest generation of software, which has been in operation since August 2008.

Our software is developed in the Java programming language, 100% spyware and adware free and certified by buyershield (click the seal on our website to verify).

We even have two absolutely free top quality bots available, and all our premium bots are free to try. Earn 70M gold for $21 with BlackSmith, or for the same price get a 99 combat skill with Pest Control. Feel free to have a look around the forum to find out more. If like us, you don't enjoy repetitive tasks and agree 400+ hours repetition is excessive... stop wasting time, and join us!

"It could reach a point where macro software becomes undetectable" - Andrew Gower (creator of RuneScape)

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    RiD be makin dat ad-revenue

4. Jason.. liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ehm, few questions, im new here: How can i try bot for free? (how to download stuff from here etc) And when i decide to buy like 100 credits, how can i use them? Thanks in advance, im noob, sorry.

Teamviewin' Trent  
       Merchant   $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 1000->1500 hours used  99 Firemaking 99 Fishing 99 Fletch 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Con 99 Cook 99 Miner 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Attack 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kakapyly View Post
    Ehm, few questions, im new here: How can i try bot for free? (how to download stuff from here etc) And when i decide to buy like 100 credits, how can i use them? Thanks in advance, im noob, sorry.
    Right now Genesis is under development, and is only accessible through VIP (~$260). While it will be possible to apply for beta outside of VIP in the near future, not everyone will have access. Otherwise, you'll have to wait for release, after which there will be a free trial available. Purchasing credits right now is not recommended as you wouldn't be able to use them until after release, and there will be a new, cheaper payment model available after release.
    My ONLY Discord is trent#8258. Never trade me from anything else!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok thank you very much for reply! I wish you all the best with development!

9. adamxbomb, Aufi thanked for this post
    Bluezi, iStokee liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guys can you bot on more than one account with one subscription and can you bot on multiple accounts on one computer? Ty .

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by winniethedog View Post
    Guys can you bot on more than one account with one subscription and can you bot on multiple accounts on one computer? Ty .
    reviving a topic from many years ago... tisk tisk

In order to use more than 1 bot you will need to use a VM per each bot you wish to run as Genesis takes over your mouse.
    If you buy a 6 hour subscription you get 6 hours total bot time, so either 1 account for 6 hours, 2 for 3 years or 6 for 1 hour each. That's how it works.

13. RiD thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, ty very much .

Veni Vidi Vici  
     $200 Credit    Premium: 3000->5000 hours used  Free Bots: 300->500 hours used  99 Fletch 99 Herblore 99 Wc 99 Thieving 99 Crafting 99 Cook 99 Strength 99 Smith 99 Mager 
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xcendrox View Post
    reviving a topic from many years ago... tisk tisk
    Nothing wrong with posting in old stickied threads.

17. Jason.. liked this post